file The Ultimate Friction Challenge

• Thank you received: 15
14 May 2007 02:57 #1
The conversion of TUFC is FINALLY COMPLETED!!

Each challenge was carefully replicated by me and Matan to be almost exactly the same as the original. Some changes were made, such as walls added, more TMs, etc.

Challenges 1-6, 10, 11, 15, and the start area replicated by Andrew Sears.
Challenges 7-9, 12-14, and the finish area replicated by Matan.

Once again, a HUGE thanks to Matan for creating the interiors and helping to convert this level, and also for convincing me to go ahead and do this level in the first place.

The mis and jpg files for this level, along with a later interior created by Matan after the original 32 (ice_tube.dif), can be found on the FTP under my folder. Also, be sure to download the 32 interiors zip file under Matan's folder, as the level mostly uses these.

Par Time: none
Platinum Time: 5:00.00
Ultimate Time: 4:00.00
MY BEST TIME: Not yet beaten.

Enjoy. Leave comments, please!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15
15 May 2007 20:54 #2
COMMENTS,
PLEASE!!!!!

Sorry for being rude, I just REALLY REALLY hate it when people don't comment on my levels and IGNORE the topics.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
15 May 2007 21:55 #3
... I just REALLY REALLY hate it when my marble goes OOB.

Expert. Not me.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
15 May 2007 23:26 #4
You know my comment: An amazing work of art A tough level that deserves its place as the 2nd to last expert level (as of current version).

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.857 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.