file What is Up With Contribution Levels?

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
16 Mar 2007 20:26 #1
What is all this contribution level stuff. I just got a PM from moshe saying he needed the teleport for his. I thought we didn't give anything away? PLease Explain.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
16 Mar 2007 23:43 #2
Ever gone to his site?

Quote:I got into Marble Blast Platinum when, one day, Matan asked me if I would like to test ultimate times. I was lost for words to put it shortly. I also have helped with other things, such as creating the path for Par pit, working on a MBP level with Matan, setting up a spreadsheet with complex functions for a new scoring system (designed by Matan), and just talking with Matan about MBP and possible improvements. See how many Ultimate times and Platinum times I have achieved on the MBP page of this site.

His MBP page: www.freewebs.com/moshemb/mbp.htm

Now, he's helping me to create some of my levels and to perfect them in terms of alignment (Nuke Field being the first he helped me on, he created the circle :rock: ). He's totally awesome

We were working on Speed Attack (if you remember I posted on it) and I told Moshe he can do it all by himself. Now he needs a teleport help. Basically I'm in charge of him. He has it working (the teleport) but he probably doesn't know how to use it LOL.

Other than that, Pascal is also a tester (for quite a few months now, but only got everything a few days ago) and made 3 contribution levels, I'm throwing 2 of them to DC but having a hard time choosing

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
17 Mar 2007 02:21 #3
Quote:I'm throwing 2 of them to DC

Why? They are all so good!

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Mar 2007 13:14 #4
WTF!!! You let him give them all away and you are upset at me for writing a PM saying I might need to give you some, but I will clear it with matan first!!!!

• Thank you received: 0
18 Mar 2007 14:34 #5
Are you talking about the download link on his site? Lol, TRY CLICKING IT, FOOL.

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Mar 2007 14:39 #6
I know so funny

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.807 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.