file Marble Blast XP Gameplay

• FruBlox
  • FruBlox's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
30 Mar 2011 05:47 #1
Note: I have decided to make this thread separate from the original thread that was about asking what MBXP was, simply because I feel this is different.

Note 2: Please read entire post before commenting.

As some of you know, my profile picture is a custom marble in MBG. I got the skin from a Net Jet game called Marble Blast XP, which was a port of MBG to the Net Jet. I still have the Net Jet, so I decided to create a quick playthrough of the beginner levels for you all:

Some features:
-Marbles make audio responses to falls or crashes by making a grunt or Ouch! sound. Supposedly, this does not affect how far down you can fall off of and will not damage your marble.
-New Music Tracks, which I have used in some of my previous videos on my channel
-MBU Marble skins + More skins
Marble skins from MBU and new ones come with MBXP, and you can change your marble's appearance in-game in the options menu
-All levels of the original MBG were simply redesigned with new textures and some new objects(such as barriers in some levels)
-The tough d-pad used to control your marble is made easier with the use of the camera stick to change directions
-Can only be played with Net Jet controller, nothing else
-Has same folder layout as MBG does, with the folder marble and common, and the interiors and levels folder as well
-Can be played as a free trial when on the Net Jet software, trial lasts for 30 minutes
-Games and Controllers can be bought on Amazon.com or Walmart.com, for a rather cheap price. In fact, the controller is only about 2 U.S. dollars.

Thanks for reading and watching guys, if you have any questions about MBXP feel free to ask. However, because I lost the original game chip I bought, I was only able to play the 30 minute trial.

EDIT: Some have been asking where the demo is and such. The answer is that there is no demo. This game is part of Net Jet, a discontinued game system made by Hasbro. I bought the Net Jet when it was out in stores, but the game system and games can now be bought online for rather cheaply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 25
30 Mar 2011 13:08 #2
Nice! The graphics seem Faster, and it seems slightly harder to control, but i'll try it out!

• Thank you received: 0
31 Mar 2011 11:14 #3
That game looks awesome! Where can I get the demo?

31 Mar 2011 19:35 #4
looks great

• Thank you received: 18
31 Mar 2011 21:19 #5
Very cool! I'd love to see videos of some Advanced levels.

• MadMarioSkills
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
31 Mar 2011 23:06 #6
It has some awkward feel to it, like someone took one of those free marble games and smashed it together with Marble Blast.

• FruBlox
  • FruBlox's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
31 Mar 2011 23:17 #7
Er, no demo. You have to buy the game and controller online(I mentioned this in my post, read near the bottom).

Advanced levels? Sure, I'll try.
But it won't be a big surprise because the levels are the same.

The game plays rather strangely, but I like it. I may even buy the actual game if I like it enough.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.028 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.