file Perfect Dark 64

• Xelna
  • Xelna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Thank you received: 52
27 Jan 2011 10:52 #1
Perfect Dark 64 is a first-person shooter game released on May 2000 in North America on the Nintendo 64. I played it when I was young, then sold it. Recently, I wanted to play that awesome game again so I bought it back.

In this game, you play as Agent Dark named ''Joanna Dark'' for the Carrington Institute. For more informations, visit this link : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_Dark

Missions :

1: *** DataDyne Central - Defection [Special Agent] [1:30] [1:20]
2: *** DataDyne Research - Investigation [Perfect Agent] [6:30] [6:08]
3: *** DataDyne Central - Extraction [Agent] [2:03] [1:35]

4: *** Carrington Villa - Hostage One [Special Agent] [2:30] [2:22]

5: *** Chicago - Sttealth [Perfect Agent] [2:00] [1:24]
6: *** G5 Building - Reconnaissance [Agent] [1:40] [1:39]

7: *** Area 51 - Infiltration [Special Agent] [5:00] [4:44]
8: *** Area 51 - Rescue [Perfect Agent] [7:59] [6:41]
9: ** Area 51 - Escape [Agent] [3:50] [3:45]

10: *** Air Base - Espionage [Special Agent] [3:11] [2:33]
11: *** Air Force One - Antiterrorism [Perfect Agent] [3:55] [3:33]
12: ** Crash Site - Confrontation [Agent] [2:50] [2:41]

13: *** Pelagic II - Exploration [Special Agent] [7:07] [6:22]
14: *** Deep Sea - Nullify Threat [Perfect Agent] [7:27] [Cheat locked]

15: ** Carrington Intitute - Defense [Agent] [1:45] [1:33]

16: ** Attack Ship - Covert Assault [Special Agent] [5:17] [Cheat locked]
17: ** Skedar Ruins - Battle Shrine [Perfect Agent] [5:31] [Cheat locked]

Special Missions :

18: ** Mr. Blonde's Revenge
19: * Maïan SOS
20: War! [Mission not unlocked]
21: *** The Duel

I put stars at the left of the mission. They indicate what's the highest difficulty I beat the level on.

(*) Agent : This is the easy mode. Enemmies are not really smart. It takes a long time before they shoot at you and they miss a lot. Only 3 objectives to complete with these settings except for the first mission (1 objective) and the second mission (2 objectives).

(**) Special Agent : Medium mode. Enemmies are a little bit smarter. Their accuracy is increased as well as the damage they inflict you. For each mission, you have to complete 4 objectives, even for the first two missions.

(***) Perfect Agent : This is insane. You need to hide often and use strategies in order to make it through the mission. Enemmies are tougher, sneakier and deal a lot of damage when they hit you. Watch your health bar carefully. Also, there are more of them in every missions with these difficulty settings. And 5 objectives need to be completed this time.

Cheats : In this game, there are some cheats you can earn only by completing a specific mission on a specific difficulty in under a specific time. There is one ''time-cheat'' for each mission. On the list above, I wrote on the left the times that need to be beaten in order to unlock the cheat and on the right, the ones I achieved. I didn't put mines for the levels I didn't beat the required time.

Feel free to comment.
I'll update you whenever I go forwards in the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Xelna
  • Xelna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Thank you received: 52
15 Feb 2011 01:21 #2
Updated my progress in 1st post.

Finally got the time cheat for ''Area 51 : Rescue''. The target time = 7:59 /// My time = 6:41
Took 2h30 to beat.

Died once at 7:55 right before opening the final door (once it's opened, the mission is finished).

• MadMarioSkills
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
15 Feb 2011 01:39 #3
Perfect Dark reminds me that I couldn't get past some jungle level in Goldeneye so I gave up and never finished the game.

Plus, I can't finish the game at all because I might have fried my 64. It seems to be 'sleeping' though, I've gotten it to start a few times.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
  • Thank you received: 0
17 Feb 2011 22:11 #4
I never beated all the game, just got stucked in the mission 14

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.992 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.