• Mkbul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
22 Nov 2009 00:38 #1
Just for fun...

Im gonna begin:

~ Modern Warfare 2:

After getting finnaly 4 kills in a row, i called in my care package. As i was watching the heli that was dropping it, i noticed that i was on a slope, and the care package would hit me as it would be sliding! But i didnt have time to react, so the care package fell and slipped by the slope killing me, alllowing an enemy to come and steal it.

~ Marble Blast:

Fav moment was sure on a level with a water slope that i was to climb it, i dont remember, but i failed 7 times in a row with the EXACT same way, so it was like repetation!

Lets see yours!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MadMarioSkills
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
22 Nov 2009 00:55 #2
ATV Offroad Fury 4

I was trying to get ahead of my rival on a point to point race, and a 4 way intersection, a truck from my team smacked right into him

Half Life 2

Just making npcs mad by throwing stuff at them, then a metrocop tried to beat me with a stunstick as I jump away

Counter-Strike Source

Its fun to watch ragdolls fly when C4 explodes

• Thank you received: 91
22 Nov 2009 01:25 #3
Marble Blast:

I got spinning crazy fast on a random floor, slammed into a waterwall, shot up 100s of feet, landed on a long stretch of ice, zoomed down the ice at über-high speed, lost control, hit a tree, and flew OOB.

Trism:

When I made the world-record 6 trillion point combo.

• Marble_of_Randomness
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
03 May 2010 19:10 #4
Left 4 Dead 2:

Once, I was playing in survival mode with a couple of guys. There was a tank so I was in the highest floor in the atrium of Dead Center and when I was on top of the rail, the tank punched me but while I flew, a JOCKEY was riding me in mid-air and of course, i died. That was my favorite and my most WTF moment ever...

Grand Theft Auto 4:

I was on a police chase and when I saw a police car infront of me on a curve, 3 cars smashed right to his side and pushed him down the beach!

03 May 2010 19:39 #5
Marble Blast:

Sometimes I think I'm going to lose, but I don't go OOB!

JellyCar:

In some levels I am able to spin the car so fast it stretches, and I get the Car Broken warning

• Thank you received: 91
03 May 2010 22:27 #6
I forgot to say, yesterday, when I scored the 3-person rocket launcher kill in Halo, from the side seat of a moving Warthog.

03 May 2010 22:43 #7
Mario Kart:

Double Dash: Winning the Mirror All Tour Cup after 4 tries.
Wii: Hitting my epic Yoshi Falls and Mario Circuit times.

Rumble Fighter: Learning from Rokoshu, almost beating Rokoshu once, and getting our twin sets.

Melee: Defeating a 3 group level 9 with 3 lives and me only with one.

03 May 2010 23:37 #8
Marble Blast: Insane accidental triple edge hit then wall and slope it on Keep on Rolling... Lol.

Rumble Fighter: Lol moment where I got second place even though I did nothing (Well yeah 4v4 team but w.e.)

• Thank you received: 18
04 May 2010 01:24 #9
MBO:
Shooting Matan off of Bowl with a Mega Marble and getting the bounty.

04 May 2010 07:59 #10
Halo (da first):
While my friend was trying to snipe an enemy. Suddenly i come flying in from the side with a melee. (on the enemy that is)

Just Cause 2
Attaching a guard to a flying gas canister.

MBO:
Around the world and back again... I come flying from the other side of the map(vortex effect) trying to hit my opponent. I do, but I'm caught by a MM and is send flying the exact same direction i came from(thrown OOB).

Unreal Tournament 3 & 2004 & 2003& Sirious Sam 2:
Taking down my allies 30 times by car.(IRL friends)

04 May 2010 10:03 #11
100%ing Jumper 2.
100%ing MoneySeize.
Playing Zelda:TP in general (such epicness).
Just the fun I had playing LAN Halo in Year 8.

• Thank you received: 15
04 May 2010 16:44 #12
May 3, 2010, 6:24pm, pablovasquez wrote:MBO:
Shooting Matan off of Bowl with a Mega Marble and getting the bounty.

I did that too, and got 5000 tokens out of it. How many did YOU get?

04 May 2010 22:10 #13
I got 400.

04 May 2010 23:00 #14
How do you get tokens for shooting Matan off? I've done that many times!!!

• Lambencee(Aaron_Y)
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 23
04 May 2010 23:12 #15
There was a bounty for awhile. I dunno if there still is.

04 May 2010 23:47 #16
No bounty without IA.

• Thank you received: 10
05 May 2010 03:42 #17
MBO: first time I broke a hundred in multiplayer (epicenter )

MBO: On all angles a blue gem spawned on the central tower. I had a MM, and a full blast. I mashed my jump, powerup, and blast buttons randomly, and ended up landing on the blue gem (skill not luck )

Zelda TP: killing the final boss first try. (seriously, they needed to dial up that entire game's difficulty A LOT. No boss took me more than two tries, and usually the first I would just do something stupid to die. I rarely if ever died from normal enemies, although I fell off quite a few times)

Mario kart Wii: Unlocking ALL of the 2nd level ghosts was fun, and general multiplayer is fun

SSBB: make a custom map that is shaped like this:

(The # represents normal structural things of your choosing. The \/ represents falling blocks)

###\/\/\/###
.....#.......#
.....#.......#
.....#.......#
.....#####

Put it on coin battle and get everyone inside the pit. Once the falling blocks respawn things get fun...

Rokkitball: no specifics, just certain games can be really really fun. (or could be, now that IA is down it doesnt really work )

MBG: finally beating tightropes' gold time

MBP: beating morph was pretty satisfying. (before all the glitches were fixed ) Same w/ TTotTSS, Mastering the Marble, and Space Station, although they all took so long that any sense of achievement was negated by realizing I just spent over an hour beating a single level once

Galcon Fusion: turtling tons of ships onto a single planet, letting the other players fight over my now empty planets. When they wipe eachother out I just clean up the pieces, taking out all of their planets that are now greatly depleted of ships.

• randslider
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
01 Feb 2011 05:56 #18
Battlefield 2: I was playing a singleplayer match and I put down tons of C4 on the ground right in front of me. An enemy van with 5 people in it came up to me to run me over, so I got out my detonator and was about to blow them up when a humvee from my own team came and ran me over from behind.

I had no ammo left whatsoever and had almost no health. I went into a building and lay down. 4 enemies came in, but being computers, were really dumb and just stood there. So I got out my knife and lying downing I killed 3 of them before the last one shot me.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2: I threw a grenade at an enemy but it bounced of a piece of glass I hadn't seen and killed me.

• Thank you received: 15
01 Feb 2011 06:01 #19
Randslider, please make sure to read over the rules on bumping old topics.
Click here.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
01 Feb 2011 06:03 #20
Which also say that if the post in question contributes well to the topic (unless its a support topic which is resolved or original member is no longer here). Seeing as his post contributes to this thread, it is fine by all means.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 2
01 Feb 2011 06:36 #21
*extends*

Super Mario World:
Finally, after many years, finding the secret goal of World 7 Valley of Bowser 2. This led me to the Valley Fortress, which allowed me to finally reach all 96 goals in the game. Probably my greatest video game achievement ever.

Super Mario Bros. Melee:
Finally getting the No Damage Clear bonus award. This allowed me to get all 290 trophies in the game. This was my second greatest video game achievement ever.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!:
Me and 3 other people were playing 2v2 co-op on the All Cup Tour. We were neck and neck the whole time. On the last course, Rainbow Road, the winner of this race would determine whoever won the whole thing. I don't really remember what happened, other than that it was epic. I think my team may have gotten 3rd or something, and the other team got 1st, but my team still won by 2 points, or we tied. It was just an epic competition.

• Thank you received: 52
01 Feb 2011 08:48 #22
Marble Blast Gold : When I got my SotF (6.77s), my To the Moon (3.40s), Pinball Wizard (3.30s), Dilemma (3.93s) and Tube Treasure (24.75s).

Marble Blast Platinum : When I was recording the WR Rampage like crazy back in summer 2010.

Super Smash Melee : When I totally own the best player in my city... Then he stopped bragging he was undefeated.

Ocarina of Time : When I was 8 years old, when I finally beat the god damn Water Temple.

Perfect Dark 64 : When I finally beat Deep Sea - Nullify Threat on Perfect Agent.

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes : When I was playing the game talking to my friend on the phone (we were at the same point in the game). We were near the end of the game, trying to beat a boss named Quadraxis... Then I tell him sorry I got to go. I shut the phone down and run to the bathroom and vomit a big load. That was an awesome moment (no joke). I still remember it to this day.

Starfox Adventures : When I phone my friend and invite him to come by. He answers : ''sorry, I can't, because I just hired a gamecube game''. I replied... ''oh really? what is it''? And he says : It's Starfox Adventures on gamecube... I'm like... haha lol, let's play it together I just hired it too. And when he recieved the phone call he was at the same point as me in the game. What a fucking coicidence man.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.103 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.