If you're announcing a release, please start your topic with [COMING SOON] or [RELEASE]

question-circle Old iPhone game about rolling a ball through a maze

• Josep_Nollette
  • Josep_Nollette's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
10 Apr 2021 02:37 #1
Hi all,
This past year I dusted off my mother's old iPad 2, running a version of iOS that can still run 32-bit programs, and looked at all my downloaded/purchased games, and was disappointed to find that some of the games I enjoyed as a kid have been removed from the list never to be downloaded again.
Of the games that have been delisted, one of them was a game where you would tilt the device to control a ball (marble?) around a maze. I do not remember the name of this game. But what I do remember is the following:

I first downloaded it on my iPhone 4S in February 2013 after a dream one night involving Marble Blast (the dream itself is another story). The game ran on the Unity engine. The player had the choice of two designs for the marble, one of which being an 8-ball. The maze consisted of brightly-colored square panels surrounded by support beams, reminiscent of the Quadro playground building system . Some levels would incorporate bridges and slides not unlike those of a typical kids' playground. There were no checkpoints, so if you fell off you had to restart the whole level and the music would reset. The music itself consisted of a single jazzy tune.

Has anyone here played such a game on an iOS device? If so, what do you remember the name being?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.741 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.