If you're announcing a release, please start your topic with [COMING SOON] or [RELEASE]

file new marble blast game?

• amdcrash
  • amdcrash's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
07 Apr 2018 17:45 #1
www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/marble-void/bpw4q628l5cv

this new game seems to be based on the series, it is 4k based and according to the developer is inspired by marble blast ultra and marble madness

what are everyone`s thoughts?

in my opinion, it may lead to a great game, I will go and check it out soon.

my favourite quotes:
"That's one of those boopy stations, you know that go 'Boop.' " -Husky FailRace Gta 5 Mega Challenge Budget Offroading part 2
"There was no mass murder, there was minor murder, one was well deserved, the other was an explosive accident." -Alex FailRace Vs Mr AeroHD GTA 5 Manhunt
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" Robert Oppenheimer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 57
08 Apr 2018 05:52 #2
I played it for 10 minutes and immediately refunded it on Steam awhile back. Absolutely horrible camera and controls.

• MikeSan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Apr 2018 16:58 #3
Marble Void? Didn't Savage Brick used to play this?

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
10 Apr 2018 17:16 #4
Yeah, he has several videos of Marble Void.

Trace pretty much took the words right out of my mouth although I didn't refund the game. I'm really not a fan of Marble Void that much. I much prefer to stick to Marble Blast, or Marble Skies at the least.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
11 Apr 2018 21:22 #5
After playing this thing for like an hour, I came to the conclusion that this game is physically the awkward version of Marble Blast.

The camera management is disgusting, the controls are meh, and the marble physics are garbage.
The levels are interesting in rare ways, but this doesn't go any further. Oh, and the sounds made me cringe as I don't like this futuristic tone, so cliché.

So, overall, I hate this game. Simple.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• PacPlayer
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Game Dev. for MB1/MBUn
  • Thank you received: 13
12 Apr 2018 01:20 #6
Bought it on Xbox One, and it's just really s l o w. The marble rolls incredibly slow and has zero... i guess slope speed? Therefore, no fun "Pipe Levels" or "Max Speed Levels". Just boring levels with the exact same art style and seemingly impossible jumps. Not to mention, the game lagged when big objects were on screen... like the overly obvious finish portal. Whenever it's on screen, the game dropped to... 10-ish fps. The level system was trash, too. Each level has 3 trophies, one for completion, gold/silver/bronze times, and orbs. Orbs... if you want to get the "All Orbs" trophy, be ready to spend an hour a level, mainly because of the slow (and pretty poor) controls. And there are extras, one was an easy and basic endless mode and the other two were a pachinko game and a level maker. Of course, there aren't unlocked when you get the game, that's too easy! You need like... 500 Orbs to unlock the level maker, which takes a lot of grinding.

But... the only redeeming aspect of Marble Void that I really enjoyed more than other games... was the music . It's pretty great stuff. They haven't released the full OST, only one song :(

It's not a bad game, just a boring one. If you want to blow $5... here you go.

In conclusion, if you want a new marble game, really just for a new experience, buy Marble Skies.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.847 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.