What's this game, hmm?
It'd seem like hangman, but it isn't hangman, it's a bit more tricky, and quite a bit different. It's really fun after a while!
Here's how you play.
- You start with 2 letters, in the beginning and back.
Ex: X _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e
you start to make the word after.
- If it starts like this: X _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e. 1 person starts from the left. They add a letter. X e _ _ _ _ _ _ e. Then, the person afterwards, adds another letter, but from the right side, besides the last letter (the one that ends the word). Refer to the bolded letter: X e _ _ _ _ _ s e. It continues over and over, depending on what the outcome is, even if it isn't a word, but try to make it one as much as possible.
- When the word is over, another person starts. Here's what you start with. Ex: <letter> _ _ _ <letter>
1. Don't do more than 1 letter per turn.
2. PLEASE! Do NOT place a letter on the same side as the last letter that was placed, the word will be ruined, and will be started over.
3. Do not replace the last letter that was placed by someone else with your own, it's selfish.
4. Don't place another letter until 3 turns have passed, give everyone a chance to play too.
Although people will probably not do these things, it's just something to point out.