file Chess

• Regislian
  • Regislian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
06 Mar 2015 17:59 - 06 Mar 2015 18:02 #1
I realized there are quite alot of people here who enjoy playing chess, so I figured, might aswell make a thread about it.

Frostfire challenged me to a match a couple weeks ago on gameknot.com and ever since, I'm hooked :P. My username is (not really surprising) Regislian, so feel free to add me to your friends list or challenge me.

So, if you wanna do a match, either reply with your username or send me a pm with your e-mail address, since you don't have to sign up to be able to play. You can play as a guest.
I do have to add, it might be a couple of days before I can challenge someone, since there's a limit of 8 games to be played at a time. (for non-paying accounts)
Last edit: 06 Mar 2015 18:02 by Regislian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
06 Mar 2015 18:05 #2
Just like to point out that I played a match with Frosty and it IP banned me twice for making too many moves in a too short period of time.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
06 Mar 2015 18:24 - 06 Mar 2015 18:27 #3
Same for me, you can challenge me as much as you want, as I'm a paid member (frozenwombat is my username) so I can take as many challenges as you want at time.

EDIT: Regi, I just won my second tourney match :D
Last edit: 06 Mar 2015 18:27 by Frostfire.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
06 Mar 2015 18:25 #4
I can add that my username is Kalle29 on that site if anyone wants to challenge me

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Regislian
  • Regislian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
06 Mar 2015 18:29 - 06 Mar 2015 18:29 #5
After I saw Kalle's post, I decided to google gameknot and view some reviews, which aren't very positive..

Well, it works fine for an innocent game of chess though in my experience.

Good job Frosty! Still waiting for my opponents to make a move, heh, one game got postponed.
Last edit: 06 Mar 2015 18:29 by Regislian.

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
06 Mar 2015 18:32 #6

Regislian wrote: After I saw Kalle's post, I decided to google gameknot and view some reviews, which aren't very positive..

Well, it works fine for an innocent game of chess though in my experience.

Good job Frosty! Still waiting for my opponents to make a move, heh, one game got postponed.

Hm, your right, kinda interesting, it seems like a good site to me.

And thanks, and good luck against ur other opponents :)

• Thank you received: 20
09 Mar 2015 20:06 #7
I play chess too now and then but I don't have an account on that site. Maybe I'll make one.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
09 Mar 2015 23:22 #8
I should make an account. I need to play ya'll. Haven't played chess in probably 3 years.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.807 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.