New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

heart GET YOUR PQ HERE!!!

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
28 Jul 2015 23:14 #31

Eguy wrote: Ok I get you Buzz, even though I don't find it too funny anymore I guess it's a playful marble blast tradition and traditions die hard.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RC, J@ckRB, Rock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • *some self-degrading humour*
  • Thank you received: 164
28 Jul 2015 23:55 - 29 Jul 2015 00:06 #32
can i actually have pq now kthx

what have i done and why is it so great
10 cases of intensifying so far
you cannot stop the hype train has 25 letters
wake up sheeple has 13 letters
illuminati confirmed has [strike]19 [/strike]21 letters

10+25+13+21=69
6+9=15
1+5=6
6 HAS 3 LETTERS IN IT
(wonder where this is going)
A TRIANGLE HAS 3 SIDES
(here we go...)
SO MATAN = ISRAEL
ISRAEL = IS REAL
ILLUMINATI IS REAL
MATAN ALSO = DRAGON
DRAGON = LIZARD
(havent you already 'confirmed' this...?)
LIZARDS MEANS LIZARD SQUADS
LIZARD SQUADS DEVELOP PQ
PQ = MATAN = ISRAEL = ILLUMINATI
THE 'DEVS/LIZARDS' ARE ALL ON IT AND THEY FORCE FEED PQ PROPAGANDA AND THE POOR WORKING CLASS SHEEPLE BELIEVE IT WAKE UP EVERYONE WAKE UP WE MUST TAKE A STANd
[Conspiracy Theorising Intensifies]
Eguy has 4 letters in it.
so does salt :^)
i dont even know anymore but this is way too fun to think about stopping

"funny quote" - funny person 2016 part 2 electric boogaloo
Last edit: 29 Jul 2015 00:06 by J@ckRB. Reason: illuminati has 21 letters and domt let anyone tell you otherwise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
29 Jul 2015 01:39 #33
You're all missing the most obvious piece of info

Platinum Quest has 13 letters in it

A triangle has 13 sides

Illluminati confirmed

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Steven
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
29 Jul 2015 02:34 #34

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!

• Thank you received: 401
29 Jul 2015 02:53 - 29 Jul 2015 02:58 #35
Hmm, since Google knows everything, let's try asking it what it thinks about PQ...

Wait, what's this?

Valve is a video game company:

And what game did Valve make, again?

Oops, sorry, wrong one:

Half Life 2 has a 2 in it
PQ is made up of 2 letters

What does this mean?

PQ HAS TWO LETTERS IN IT!

And what does PQ having two letters in it help us with?

It makes it easier to spell!

Speaking of spelling, who can never spell?

Now, what else has Valve made?

Let's check Jeff's steam profile!

So this must mean that there's some connection between PQ and Half-Life. But what? Let's ask Twitter!

As we can see, people are asking about wherE PQ and Half-Life 3 are. Since we know that PQ is connected to Jeef which is connected to Half-Life 2, this must mean that

HALF LIFE 3 IS ACTUALLY PQ

But wait! There's more! PQ has actually been confirmed!

Putting all of this together, what does this tell us...?
(scroll)
(keep scrolling)
(keep scrolling)
(keep scrolling)
(keep scrolling)
(keep scrolling)
(keep scrolling)
(keep scrolling)
(keep scrolling)
(keep scrolling)
(keep scrolling)

Derpking spent way too much time making this post!

There we have it folks! The undeniable truth!

also, half life platinum confirmed

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy
Last edit: 29 Jul 2015 02:58 by Derpky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, ProMarbler, Rock

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
29 Jul 2015 04:06 #36
PLAT LIFE CONFIRMED

QUICK SOMEONE GET THE MEDIA

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

• Thank you received: 123
29 Jul 2015 05:40 - 29 Jul 2015 05:53 #37
The media was all in a rush to get their paws on PQ that they crashed the internet and therefore they have nothing to report to, since PQ also crashed all their systems.

Which somehow also ties into the Illuminati, but I'm not sure how. Perhaps crashes are caused by the Illuminati? Does that mean Jeff is apart of the Illuminati?

Well, the conclusive proof to this answer has finally revealed itself! Behold, the proof, you've qll b3en waitng 4 ev 5 ,. -22 ffor ernoq QAsq 4vi9 pzl 5302 hg6 c10006214 0p0 p3102 q0101000001010001 uff44 獄 䌣ᄣ  ➎|{<Ƭ\NV>>ń"~k|!<?㦧9PnZʕ]u[^Lݗk6leN0TmFjIrz۪e6+fmL؟TkƩFg'SOFROvq֢͡ev.sC}ֽG,f/Ds~ţBFe,TR^R%O[AuɊ^-u\`IϲGf:kiNn9]]ٞ-PY(~%ԑ#־ڢKh-o6Q1y{akdO3O9:ZgT%zu\?4PQ[/b]=lLYRE:}Rռ|6R5Mp4Ez/H:Y1`(|[7baVB64W3A%IMFN[͐L=x2l䫯}#9ڜ5?@^42}xBSGlMʂc<:,}^"<>cc@9'sԹ`BEevʷv}O;YlȼzQZqaGT6+a~"2H5jKljdM|j$'TLTF,,x}*bd&1.yQk144^̴݁TʶfE(Ww7]'r>CNbb{7gΜa(ixmaC=TD((gybzA.֥P=#?>t+ɻ[/{P:p:fy)m|W-计(4̙PTgBޕ[@^Fg&W%XOa_YvBKҁONd:D/|`/2L%\W[P1sh8Q0QVq$pZmRM1$6AE-F|ͶY÷5ќi{[o#ƠWZ\މqArUA95gc=؂Y~CfQ]:hL_/OP=I9v{ו'~gKVΖcy`:*uws.Wՙq&E珞Ff^9bpjFbf*s^Q*Ώ8>mzk6+HŸv3kO|6#DqM5(cn<:S+1FUm(Ɇ.$1X-K~ݐjKmjصifP6>C:rTJdp夐/u`rBM&d#ͤA)}dW]F~UJ74ZU0't0ռGߘmgwTy1u_kKM/*p:UE3:K]S-#LE*F}|▍t9X&8Ζ-/9~Nث~(\)џf=Ke»Axjn1FcCtsnbzv5;vɹ:G[\_j$n'KG;&9H.^;dQ6rM$]_9q1_z2%)9q[a2R\'@lD`~5q囇onѫs_f&pe}!u88.⦧"o/kۭD0F#q^b+^VcIDŽO\m('8^QI.kr1P7ye^HykleHV,zO/~v(#ݫQJ^%q-`ʟ8_$Si3G<'{6wБPu=٪Co̭l}MV?6p`$/B@_C[:k:ŽmkИJ_,?\JZCͬIE4,,jm]5'317L8Xl_J(res!32j0QHF8Ѣo1ZVw.4We/j)ɓGӰה&0U˚'4lq;g4"B2o/!&HtBӀ?&jo2:`žF/lx~0KNLJ_넋S[XU*C٧$QuoN750iFSpZ:'GXd{>ly(w'w+f#~2mG].5A߀cDxvly5XoUTnNv.=D;Jѝ]/eFb?s:?lJO&Ndgy|M`2&1"lcSwTmqz#WoC@"XAA%a\dؾ~o=gUy||{Lǿ
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
Last edit: 29 Jul 2015 05:53 by ProMarbler. Reason: needs more /dev/urandom and interrupt charaters

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
29 Jul 2015 07:10 - 29 Jul 2015 07:13 #38

p̵̴̢̼̭͇̲̫̳ͧ̿ͮ̅͐̂̅͑͒ͨq̨̰̹̙̣̺̖͈̳̮͍ͣ͆̇͛́͘͜͜.̵̘̞͖̐̾ͭ͗̆̆̐̈́̔̋̆̃͊̾̇͗͞.̝̪͕͈̝̝͙͓̮̘̔̏͂ͬͥ̽ͫͨ̇ͭͨ̕͡.̵̩̟̤̟̼̠̤͚̘̥̤̝̘̦̔̾̊̈́̎ͦͮͤ͌̽̒̇ͦ̅ͯ͑̆ͬ̌͘ ̜͓̘̗̳̯͖ͧ̌ͯ͋̀̃̀̑ͧ̏ͦ͌̆̀̕͜͠ï̢͓̲̞̩̱͎̞͕̫̥̲̀̍ͮ̊͌̀̚͢ͅt̸̸̷̖̬͎̩̰̤̯̗̘̺̖̰̂̎ͪ́͜ ̃̾̓ͨ͆͛͆̑̋̎̀̕͠҉͕͔̹̱̥́w̶̢͔̞̟͖̙̆ͪ͛̇ͤ͠͡ͅả͚͖͔͉̜̱̙̳̱̭̘̦̪͉͙̫̲ͫ̒̅̍͊͝i̠͔̜̻̫̙̳̹̬̫̣̥̹̼ͪ̿ͥ̄́͡t̷̸̩͎̥̲̦̤̰͎̼̫͕͍̫̹̤̬̠͇ͭͧ̍̊̐̆̈́ͯ̍̿ͣ̑ͭ́̚͘͞ș̡̙̜̬̠̯̬͚̮̭̬̬ͤͧͯͮ̓̿̄ͣ̈́̂̍̓ͪ͘͜͞͠ ̴͉̪̻̪͕͙̜͓̭̣͎̯̟̼̻̤̉ͤ̐ͩ̄̀͞i̡̠͚̰͓̬̔͆̇ͥ͑ͨ̅̎ͥ̾̏ͭ́̚ņ͇͓͕̈͐ͩ͆ͮͪͫͥ̈ͤͯ̑͊́͟ ̸̡̣̹̤̗̑ͫ̊̍̓̓̒̌̌ͧͩ̈t̵̨̙͇͕̤̯͈͕̼̫̼͎̜̳͚̊͒ͨ̉͋ͧ̂͋̊͗h̨̿̈́̅̆͗͑̃̆̎̂̄̒̃ͧ̚͢҉̨̙̠͚̹̙͚͕̻̝͈̬̞̯͢e̶̖̞͉̹̲̲̩̖̼͔̱̗ͣͣ̊ͧ̽̃̈́̃̽̋͜͝ ͓̲̻̞̻̹̪̟̯̗̜̟͓̬̬̫̲͋́ͯ̔̑̿̾ͤͤͪ̽̿̌̆ͨ̊ͥͮͬ̕ṡ̠̰͎͍̟͈̜̫̰̹̻̺̝̻̫̤̉͌ͣ̈͒͒̄̐͘͞h̴̨͖͓̬̠͖̼̬̻̮̳͉̯̔ͤ̊͊͛ͯ̈̓͑̀̍ͭ̂̂ͬ̅ͦ̈͠a̢͖̠͍̬̬̮͍̮͉̮̣̱̦͕̻̣̋ͩ͂ͨ̓̊̈͛ͨd̿̌ͦ̓̒͆ͭ̊͛͊̓͋̐́̀҉̶̟̤͕̻̰͇̠̤̲̭̥͕̭͟͠ờ̡̮̜̦͓͍͖̺̦͉̓̌̈̅́́̅̿ͧ̽̊̍̃̈͒ͤͣ́ẅ̊̾̏͊҉҉͏̢͖͈͔͙͖s̨͍̬̝̖̻̦̠̼̬͉̬̈́͋͋̃ͬ̐ͥ̃͜͟,̴̲͔̰̝̗̦̤̻̞̖͎̳̻͂̈ͯ̋̑͟͝ͅ ̢̦̞̪̦̙̠͍͈̦̫ͭ̎͒̇̏́͋̋ͨ͐͛̚͠i̸̛ͬ͆̏̿̑̑̽ͨ̉ͨ̇ͯ̑ͧͣ̀̽̚͝͏̢̣̥̗̲̥̬͈̺ṯ̵̡̝͓̪̳̺̰̺̥̞̥̱̙̅̀̎́͋̅̉ͫͧ̒͗ͩ̓͐ͦ̀̕ ̵̵͈̫̤̞͉̙̩̲̭͔͓͕͔͖ͧ͑̈̂̌͑̉ͅḩ̸̰̦̗̭͕͚͈̥̮̖̃̈ͦ̾̍́̀̚ḭ̴̢̺͓̱͉͔̮̭͉̥̤͉͎̬̓͛̑͗ͩ́ͯ̉͂ͣ͐̉͢͠ͅd̷̵̰͈̻̳̤̜̖̳̖̦̖̺̗̖ͩͫ̅̒͊ͮ̽̚͟ͅẻ̸̷̛̙͙͉̙̹͐ͮ́ͮ͌̊ͮ͛̑͛͢ș̴̡̠̯͓̼͈̥͈̻̖̈́̐̀͑ͪ͑͊̆͘̕ ̆͐ͧ̈́͗̂̐̓̃̑̿̊̈ͦ͘҉̨̛̹̖͎̠͇̮̤͖͓̳̞͖͡b̃ͤ̄ͧ̉̍̆̌̓ͬ҉͓͓̫͉͓̺͚̻̀ͅȩ̴̸̛̪̥̼͙͓̟̲̜̲̻͚̜̙̮̮̿̓̆ͦ̑ͨ̎̉͌ͪ̚͜h̶̺̦̤͔̩̖̝̟̞̞͚͊̿̊̿̍ͭ̑̌ͯ̽̊ͩ̀̆ͫ͋͐͞i̴̧̻̦̣̖͗͛̌̓ͥ̋ͫ͒͊̾͒̑ͤͫ͋́̚͜͠n̓̿ͥ̈̉̈ͦͮ͒͌ͤ̄̃ͦͧͥ̈͒̃͏҉̢̟͚̜̪̳̹̀dͭͤͣ̀҉̨̢̳͙̻̯͙̮̣̖̳̙̜̜͙̰ ̴ͦ̄ͮ̾̇ͣ҉̧̻̼̹͍̬͖͉̯̟̱͖͇̩̖͚̗͡ẗ̵̗̩̞͙̝͇̮̼͇͚̖͖͎̻́͛͐ͧͧ͑̋͐̒ͣͤͪͪͬ̈́̚͘͜ͅh̛̘̝͚͎̋̄ͪ͋ͪ͂͒ͧ̈́ͦ̀̆̽ͪ̅ͪͭͤ́́͘͟e̅̒ͭ̎͆ͩ͗ͤ̒́ͯ̎̎̈҉̵̺̲̯̞̤̹̰̫ ͖̼̰̰͈͎͙͙̩̻̮̦̰̦͕̟͎̝̎ͣ̒ͮ̊̀̑̑̒͜͠͝m̴͉̻̟̝͔͇ͨͪͨ̿̈́͊ͦ͑͒ͮ͡a̢̧̨̺̼͙̭̹̘̥̹͕̋̈͛͐͗̈́ͩͫ̆ͤͧ̈̔̀̚r͗̆̂̂̅̐̊̃̑̏̒́̃ͨ̀̓̏̃͝҉̡҉̮͓̘̮̮͓̺̜̪͘ͅͅk̶̬̹͖̳̹̫̙͉͕̯̪̻̳̤̳̰̾̋̈ͭͬ̔͐͊ͬ̌͋͂ͦͬͥ̀͂̇̐͘ę̨͖̯͔̦̲͉͖ͮ́͌͂̇͑͑ͦ̅̃̽̇͋̑r̶̫̞̝͍̺͍͉̮̱̠̩̩̘̣̝̦̯ͭͦ̉͂̀ ͬ̏̓͛ͫ̐͝҉͓̤̺̟͉̰͎͍̠̮͝f̶̵͊̾ͣͭ̽́̌̈҉̵̝̩̻̬̱̪͖̹̝͉͙̙̤͎̬̙̞͖̞ę̵̭̪͓̩ͫ̾ͮͫ̅̐ͭ̈́̀͠ḻ̴̢͙̪͓̝̦̜̤̼̗̰͎̝̯̌ͧͥ͜ţ̧̯͈͉̞̘͇͍͈̭̻̼̪͗͒ͥ̍̽ͦͣ́ͅ ̸̨̛̪̻̙̝̜̫̩̩͚̪ͤͣͣ͂̏͒̆͌̒͆͊ͬ͗͛͡ͅc̛͍̠̤̠̺̻͕̣͖͉͉͎͙͖̮ͪ̇ͨ͑́͒̽͘͡u̧̐̌ͬ̈ͦͩ̓ͯ͆͜҉̮̲͍͙͇̟̙̤̟͓̰̳̲̬̙̪̱͢ŕ̷̛̤͈̹͍̘̯̹̗͎̫̩̌̋ͤ̇̇̈́ͪͭ̒ͨ́̀̅̕͜ͅͅţ̜̹͔͈͇̱͖͚̘̫͚͉̙̙͉̲ͬ͗̀̀͑̾ͯͪͨ̃ͬ̌ͣͬ̉̌͛ͭ͡ͅą̸̰̝̥͇̺̦̘̫͕̖͎̇̈́̄ͫ͗̒ͬͪ̾͋͠ï̸̸̧̧͎̟̜̲̤̹̦̞͚͉̻̳͎̒̐̓̎͑͋͗̌͞ñ̃̿ͯ͗͆ͫ̎ͧ̋ͧ̓ͫͤͯ̕͟͜͏͓̫̪͔͉̜͇̜̞̞͕͔̗̹̮̪̠̘.̻̫̫͔͓̘̲͙̺͍̘͂̔̊́́̕̕͡.̵̴̢͕͔̲͍̭̓̃̀̽͒͆̉̀͢.̼̩̬̥̤̺̙̟̜̬͔̔ͭ͒̏̌̋̍̒͋ͨ̓̇̎̓͋̇̀̚̚͟ͅ ̵̨̡̪̭̤̦̺͉̤͓͇̖̤͉̤͎̥̣̦̓ͮ̾ͨ̂̍͛ͫ͜w̡͇͈̗͈̍̓ͦͮ͌̋ͫͯ̇ͦ̽͋̊̉̾̉͞͡͝a̡̮̮̭̠̩̠̟̬͕̘͕̝ͭ̑̄̇͑̆̿́̈́̕͟͟ḭ̘̹̞̞̫̝̞̝̞̗̪̱̈́̀̊̓̄̽̿ͪ̆͋͑̿͗̚͘͟ṯ̷̡̛̭͙̜̯̹͕̭͖͔̺ͩ͐͂ͩ́̏͂͛͑͛͑ͭ̊̄͋i̴̔̒͋ͯͨ̿̏͡͝͡͏̟͓̞̩̖͇͉̭͈̰n̸̪̟̩̙̝̝̱̙̟̲̬͚̲͗̍̍̊̈́̾ͩ͂ͨ̏͟͡g͎̱̙̬̞̲͔̖̠̱͎̝̣̦̯̖͎͋̀̿͗ͭͩͤ̇ͥͫͥ̀͜ ̸̧̡̢̩̜̩̮̯̱̱̪̭̝̟̘̥͕̬̦̓̿̓͊͌̔͂̊̌̾̋͌̅̓ͫ͊̆͝t͓̻̱̘̯͇̯̳̲̥̦̞̗̜̞̳̮̘ͧͩ̈́ͨͭ͘͢͢o̧͌ͬ̆̍͗͊̊͏̴̠̝̭͙͕̕͜ ̢̘̟̠͓̝͚̩̼̹̜̼̙̹̪̜ͧ͐͐̎̉̈́͋͂͗͆̚͘͡͞s̵̸̡̯͓̟̳̗̻̰̐̓̀̄ͪ̕͠t̷̛̛̲͚̰̼̫̺͇̟͈͚͙̳̙̖ͪ̓ͣͤr̡̔̀̆̍ͣ̿͛̌ͪ̑͆̉̾͐́̕͏̪̗͓͕̰͍̬̠͓̟͈̯̦̰͓̦͉ȋ̪̫̮̲̣ͮ̾̓̓ͥ̾͛͐͌̕͟k̮̪̥̫͉̩̘͚̤̳̫͕̅ͩ̋̈̿ͨ͐̉ͣ͌̍̽̇ͮ̀̌̎̓̕̕͘ė̵͉̙̫͖̯̺̫̣̥̜̫ͩͯ̾ͭ̑́͘͢ ̸̷̥̝̫̥̻̻̱̩̹̳͑̃͌͋̿̎̈́ͤ́̑ͭ́â̴̸̛̖̩̩̭͚͕͍̺̮͙̟̪̱͔̫̳͑́̈́̉ͯ̾ͤ̆̌͝t̸̨̙̻͖̝ͧ̓ͤ̆̆̒̎̈́̏ͣ̂ͯ ̷̴̧̰͇̟̭̳͎͎̰̺̟̹͈͚͚̱̖͗͗̂̍ͯ̆̄̈́͗ͬͫͪ͑͋̂̚͢͜t̥͉̟̤̾̈́́͋ͧ̄ͧ̌ͤͯ̄ͪ̀͜͝͝ͅhͦ͂͆̏͏̦̲͖͓͝o̢̘̹̣͇̲̘̥͓͔̔́ͨͤ̽̌̓͒͊̍ͯ͂̃ͩͮͤ̉͐̈́͟͞͝s̶̡ͪͤ͂ͣ͋͂͊ͦ̂ͣ̃͒̏ͨ͆̚͟͞͏͔̣̩̥͙̖̳̦͈͇̝̪̫̟e̲̥̖̹ͧͩ͌͊̑ͥ̌͘ ̡̣̩͚̫̬̖̠̂̏͛̌́ͮ̓̈ͧ̀̓̾͗̌̿́w̶̧̫̣̪̤̫̪̗̰͙̮͛̋͛ͣ̾͗ͬ̒͋̌̀̚͞h̷̶̴̠̹̰̖ͣͫ̀͛̒̔͆̎o̧̧̧͔̣̻͍̤̲̦̜͉͉͔̫̖̯̼͙̘̗ͣͯͨ͒ͤͫͨ̓ͧ̉ͥ̈́͊̚͟ͅ ̨̆͒̓͂̿̂̉̽̾͒ͪͦ̊̒̈́̌͒͆́͏̬̦͕̺̠̦̻̦̲s̒̾ͮ̽̉̉̒̓͋ͨ̏ͥ̓͜҉҉̻̳̼̰̩̺̘͈̤͚̖͈͉̹ê̷̿̏ͨ͗͆͋͒ͩ̃̀͏̨̹̘̭̹̺̞͎͇̳̻̻̰̖͇̱̤e̅ͫ̂ͪͫ͛̓̃ͬ̈ͫ͏͙̘̮̼͓͖̤͟͟k̡͉̤̦͙̪͚̫͖̣̯͎̘̟͂̃ͧ̾ͫ̄͑̃ͩ̈ͧ̑́̚ ̢͓̬̳͖̹͙̦̮͉̫̻̪͖͕̤͑́̋̐ͥ͒̍t̢̡̪̭̠͈̻̺̯̟̬̪ͨ̾̂̍̈́͑̓̉͑̉̿ͣͨ̋͂ͩ̏͋̌͘͞͝ͅo̾ͮ̇ͩͬ̑̄̑ͮ̿̑͌̇͘͟͏̼͚̳̪̗̮̭͓̠̕ ̡̹̭̩̗̩̱͕̪̥̣ͭ͗̈͐̂ͤ͠͞͝͞k̸̤͎̘͔̫̙̖̝ͮ̏̍̀̾ͣ͐̔̂̂͒͆͂͛́ṋ̶̡͓̦̯̮̯̙͆͂͆̑͢͟͞o̷̷̳̱͎͈̥̥̹͉͈̙̝̖͕̝̹̠͂͋̂͗̒̾ͧͭ͛͟ͅẁ̵̘̹͉̖̼̩̯̥̟̺̦̼͈̱̭͗ͪͮͪ̑͜ͅͅ ̿̀̃̔ͬ͊̊͑̕҉͖͔̣͚̱̰̯͔̝̣̣̟͈̼̲̪͖͘į̸̭͎̳̭̱͔̟̮͕̖̯̟͋ͥ̈ͮ͛̏̐͋͌̽̉ͥ́͠t̡ͭ̍̓͐ͣͥͯ̂ͮ̑́ͬ̊͐͢͏̥̩͔̗̣͖s̷̛̜̤̥͔̏ͦ̉̉ͯ́͛́͒ͮ̍ͥ̀͝͡ ̜̠̝̟͎̲̲̔ͧͧ͑͢͜͠l̸̖͖͈̱͖͎͐̊͋̌͒͋ͩ̂̀̕͟ơ̞͍̺̖̬̈ͤ̑ͬ̈́̈̍ͭ͊̍́͑ͭ̅̒͂̅ͩ͘͟c̸̶̨̻̯͚̯ͬͬͮ͋͛ͧ͑ͮͧ̇ͬ̃͌̉̈ͪͤ͜ą̩͓̤̭̖͈̫̫͔̟̿ͤͯͧ̈́̋̔͊̚͢t̢͍̘͈̫̻̯͍̥͚̫̬̰̗̭ͤ̓ͮ͒ͣ̾̈́ͣ͘͜ȋ̶̡͂̆̆͑͂͗ͥ̽̆ͬ͒̽͌̐͆̉͏͖͖̤̣̯̩͞o̶̹̼̼̱̣̹͚̠͋̏ͦ͂͂ͨ͒̀ͥͦͫ̌̐̋̋̕͟ͅn̷̶̸̵͍͖͕̭̤͈͆́̾̀͋ͤ͌ͣ͂ͨ͐̾͒͋͆̑.̵̡̠̬̬͉̗̱̭̫ͫ́̌̏̃̓́̍̅̅̈̒͟͜͡ͅ.̟̞̬̺̣̻̱̲̩͓͙̍́̀ͦ̑́͞.̨̛̛͙͉̲͕̥̅ͤ̔̆ͯ̌̈́́̈́̈͆̀ͯ͌͘͜ͅͅ ̶͆͊ͧ̏͗̍̾̈ͨ̄̈̏͑ͨ͂̇ͧ̀͞͡͏͏͈̠̝̤̜̣̞̬̭̳̦̜̥̱͙̱̯͖i̒ͬ̃̓͆ͨ̍̋͛̓͋̈́͗ͭ̓̑̆̊͘͏͔͎̦̠̰͚͠t͖̖̪͓̻̦ͪ͌͋̚͟͢͟ ̸̷̨̖̥̮͎̲̗̥̼̼̖̰̘͙͈̖̇ͨ̋ͫ͑̕̕ͅw̡̧̝̺̪̥̝̠̱̱̹͕̖̠̭̱̝̝͕ͨ́̂͊̏̒̀̄ͩ̾ͬ̏̚ͅǎͭ͗̇̄̊̂̽͑̒͐ͣ̐ͪ̎̂̒̚͘҉̘̺̲̝̳̼̳͇͉̣͠i̸̛͈̜̯̝̜͔͕̰̝̜͚̇ͭ̿ͦ̒ͮ͆́͆̂̉̉ͣ͑̚t̵̜̳͇ͨ͆̏ͦ͆͆͗͆̏͐̀ͥ͗ͬ̄̾ͦ͛́͝͠ś̸̨̧͉̮̦͖̦͕̲̪̯̜̻̣́́̋͂͛ͤͦ̌ͨ̄̆ ͓̜͚͕̙̗̟̱̯͎̗͕̎ͧ̉̒͂̿̓̔̇̊̊̄ͧͧ̏̀͜͠͠ͅf̶͊ͫͥͨ̿̒̍̅ͭͪ͏͢҉̰̤̠̤̩͔͇͍͙͓̥̹̭̤̟o̧̘̝͙̳̻̺̫̰̲͛̈́̂̀̈̓ͮ̀͘͝ŗ̶̺̺̲͓̙͚̱̱̹̺̣̘͈̘̱ͤͨ͛̓ͩ̆ͧ͗̓̕͜͜ ̡͛̈́̅͊̊̒̑̀̔̆̀҉̖̞͎͚̠͍̦͙̘̥̫̼̪̺͕͜͠y̦̱͍͓͓̮̩̦̘̦̓ͩ͗ͨ̒̇̃̌̊ͦͫ͑ͣ̓̆͋ͩ̊͟͝͡o͆͊̓̓҉̧͕̦̼̙̹͎̮̣̜͈͚u̷̸̢̥̥͎͎͉ͭͮ̋ͯ́̍͋͛̔ͨ͑ͨ͋̀̕,͚̪̹̻̱͖̱͙͇̬̂̔̔ͫ͂̂ͭ́͐̀ͫ̎̽̍̔͒̆ͣ̕͟͡͡ ̵̨̛̽ͤͨ̏͑̂͐̐͑͌̌ͮͨ̅̀̍͛̚͏͔̺̤̱̫͎̳̬̰̪̬͍̞̹̣̺̕ͅb̷̷̴̛̤̰̥̣̿ͤ̓̿ͥͥͯ̾͝e̓̿͛͏̨̣̤̟̩͇̦̥̪̠̘̞̟͕͙̜͕̩̥̰ h̴̡ͤ̅ͭ͗̄̆̽ͬͮ̌́ͨ͋͗͐́ͣ͠͏̠̩̭͔̙̮̰̙̼͘ i̸̶̧ͮͮ̒̈̾ͬ̎̒̒ͤ̿̾͋́͂ͮ͂̓̚҉̳̹̳̯̖̟̩̤̟̣͞nͧ͂̎̄̉͑ͦ̈́̌ͬͨ͛҉̵̧̟͖̳̱̣̳͍̭̖̩̝͇̠̣ḑ̵̫̼͚͔̮̟̠̖̯͚̪̪̣̠͖̟̱́̇̈̐̆ͪͫ͘͝͠ͅ ̛̝̤̦̝͖̘̙͚͚̤͙̘͕̼̫̼͕̜͎̅ͮ̈́̃̄ͭ̏́̔̕͡͞͝ţ̘̫̖̲̫̫̤̺̯͖̳ͩ̔̈́̔̉̌́̕͜͡ͅh̶͖͔̤̣̣̝̙̜͇̗̹̄ͤͦ̌̀ͫͣͮ͑̒͞͠e̠̳͓̤̥̱͇̱̹͚̓̋̔̿̓̅͜͝͠ ̷̷̴͕̙̣͓̻ͪ̄́ͬ̽̇̍ͪͦ̍͟p̡͍̖̭͙̳̯͕̝̦̠͌̃͌̒͗ͫ̉́͒ͯ̀̕͢ͅy̸̵̵̺̫̥̪͍͔͕͍͇̣̞̯̫̗̫͙̯̰̿͐̇̍̅͗͂͆̄̔̅ͦ̿̃̾̚͜ͅr͐̈́͗̆ͤͥͪ͗̾͊̀ͧ͗͌̽ͥ̉ͫ̋҉͕̲̙̤̳̳͉́a̢̪̲̼̤͎̲͍͙̻̻̻̪̼̰̘͙̞ͩ͊̂ͧ̓͋ͯͫ͘͠ͅm̨̧̛͙̙͚̞͓͗̔̾̿ͤ̿̀͆ͪ̓ͪ̓̐ͬ͗̏̏ͩ̚͜ḯ̵̢̯̞͙̼̪͓̖̙̪̰̝͈̣̯͕͈̖̠̣̒̾̔ͩ͑̂ͧ̄̾̾̈̊ͥͥ̒̔̄́d̶̨͍̖͓͓̳͔͍̣̗̗̬̟̼͇̲͓̪͙ͫ̆ͤ̔͢͠s̷̴̛ͤͭ̎̽̀̋ͩ̀̿̅̓̓̒̉͂̇͗ͦ̚͞͏͇͇̮͖͇͕͕̦̭̯̝͉̥͔̳̜͓̟ͅ,̵̧̩̖͍̩͕̘̙̦̰͓͚̺̺̫̮̼͊ͪ̉̊̉̌͒ͧͬ̿ͤ͊̂̊ͨͪ̕͜͞ ̧̡̢̛̻̫̘̯̳̟͙̝̾̓̎̄͐ͧ͐̇̿̾͐͛̊̾̄͒ͬͅw̏ͭ͌̾̊̃͛͊͘҉̘̞̲̯̹̭͠h̸̘̩͚͙̯̥̖͎̯̞͉̪͂͑̾͒̉ͬ͋͋̕̕͠ͅë̻̘̟͚͈̥̻̼͓͍͔̮͖̝̤̼̒̄̆͋̅̌ͮͫ̀͡͞r͊͂͆̿҉͢͠҉̪̮̗͚̯͍̻͘ę̫͕͔͈̳̂ͦ̅͆ͯ͊̋̆̾̿ͣ́̿ͭ̂ͣ̀̀͞ ̶̡̙͇̠͚̩̻͔̄ͥ̃̐́ͮ́͟ͅi̷̡͋̃͊͐̇ͥ͂̿ͮ͋̚͡͏̝͇̹͈̟̼̤̞͖ͅͅͅt̶͉̤͈͉̦͔̫̭̲̟̰̞̟̥͔ͥͣͫͩ̈̽̽̈́́͜͡ͅͅ ̷̡̪̙̪̤̰̥̺͖̪̺̬͕̜͍̖̩͕͐͛͂ͭͮ͊ͨ̓̀̋̄͊̿̒ͣ͜͟ͅwͮ͌̐̿͑ͮ͢͏͓͍͖̟a̦̝̜̥̙̮̳͍̫̖͖̥͋̃ͪ̉͌̊ͦͫ̀i̸̭̹̗̼̱̽͛ͦͤ̒͟͜͠͠t̶ͫͥ͛̏ͨ̉͌ͥ̈ͨ͂҉̖̹͖͔͔̲͓̮ṡ̛̱͍͎͙͔͇͆ͤͫͧ̐̎̀͋͐͌ͬͥ̅̓ͪ͝ ̡̠̘͔̣͔̲̫͚̬̙̽͛̇ͫ̃̈ͫͧ̍͗̈ͭ̍ͫ̾͊̒́͗͘͠ͅf̸̥̥͉̗͖̲̰̬̬͎̩̎̂ͩ̈́ͨ̌͐̓̽͐ͧ̍̔ͬ́̀̀́͝ͅơ̛͕̝̟̠̺̘͈̹͍̙̗̻͕̗̏̋̈ͯ̑̓̈́ͪͩ̍ͥͫ̓̋̉̀̚͠r̛͍̜̯͇͉̻̲͇̬̫͈̠̮͔̅̄̈́ͨ̿ͤͣ̀ͯͥ̑ͮ͜͟͞ ̷̼̳̲̜͕ͦͪ̾̑ͪ̋̽̀̎ͤͬ̄́͞t̹͖̮͍̳͉̺̬̤̺̘̫̖̮̏̍̔͐ͦ̔̌̔ͧ͞͝h̷̷̛͙̘̬̦̟̭͙̣͓̘͕̤̼̙͍̒̆ͨ͐̆̂͆ͩͩ͐̇̾̐͝͝ͅë̸̮̫̯͙̩̥͇̯̖́̆ͪ͑ͩ͛̀͜͝ͅ ̧̣͎͚̼̣̤͉̳̻̗ͦ̍͗̈́͆͟ͅḑ̧̛̱̘̟̗̹̩̪̞̭̰͉̰͈̘̈́̐ͤ̋̀͡ą̷̠̪͇̳̝̪͔̦̜͇̲̞̦͉̹͉͊ͩ͋͗̑̾̈́̽̽̊̋ͨ̽̒́̚͟͜y͎̗̯͚͙̦̘̹̯͖̼̳̦̖̞̭̓ͯ̾ͥ̔ͭͤͧ̄́͜͝͝͞ ͋̂͐ͫ̀̒ͧ̋̒̎ͮ̈́҉͟҉̬͈̙̳͠ỉ̡̧̲̲̥̺̮̻̹̬̭͔̙̞̐͗ͦ̌ͭ͟t̓͛̾̓̊̿ͬ͐̊̔͏̡̣̳̼͈̫̰ ̨̧̛̬̹̟̱̲̰̬̼̻̼́̌̄̀͂̌͂ͬͪ͛͗͒ͤ̈̃̚̚̚̚͜w̴ͥ́̇̀ͯ͊̀̚͘͏̢̺̲͍i̶̸̭̦͎̦ͩͨ̾̍̐͊̇̍̍̽ͤ͌ͥͭͣ̆l̡̧̰͖̞̺̟̦̝̯͇̭̹̯̞̭̺̮̟̯̞͐̓͒͑͊̓̉̑̉ͯ͒ͨ̔̚͜͟ļ̩͇̮͉̜̥̭̻͈͉̦̤͙̣̣ͬ̌̋̽͌̎̎͗͒ͫ̓ͮ̊͜͝͠ ̮̳̺̭̹̮̮͇̜͇̯̺̦͇̮ͯ̈́̅̔ͥͣ̀̒̌ͨ̈ͩ͑͑ͧ̍́̚̚͞b̵̬̜̘͇̞͇̤̯͓̜̣̞̠̺ͣ͂ͭͧͣͧͪ͋͛ͪ̿̾͒ͭ̚͜͡͞e̡͈̤͉͍̥̒ͫͨ̋̔͛̂͒̉ͥͬ̐̓̀̚͟͞ ̷̴̟̳̠̲̝͈̠̙̭̼͔̱̪͉̺̘̮̣̀̽͒͊̈̈́̎ͪ͑͊ͬͤͤͅn̸̡̘̞͇͈̠̤͎̖̫̼͚̮͎̬̜̹̞ͦͥ͂̍̄ͪ́̔ͭ̚̕ͅͅė̐̔͌ͮ̃҉҉̷̧̯̮͇̥̪̝̞̯͔̹̖̼͎̠͓e̡̪͈͕͕͚̲͙̥̜̯̟̲͋̒͌̓ͭͣ̓͌ͪͮ̆͐͑̾͐̍̚̚̕͢͝d̴̹̮̳͉̭͚̭̮̳̈̓͒ͭ̓ͬ̚͜ę̨ͭ͋ͧͣͭ͛͑́͏͏͍͕̭̫͇̱̮͓̟͉̙̘̖͙̥̟͎̮ͅd̶̶̪̹͓̻̞̤̲̭͇̹̖̑̈́ͩ̀͡.̢̢̛͉̬̗͔͔̗̥̓ͩͣ̇ͤ̒̚̕͠.̵̘̼͈̜͈͇̺͙͕̥̰̠͔͕̼̭͚̯͎̾̓͌͌͐͌͆͐̑̾ͧͩ̆ͤ̕͘͡.̄̊͋̏͑̑́ͦ͛̑͒͋̾͆͆͏̵̭̩͚̲̖̜̞͖̳̖ ̡̰̪̼̥͈̼̭̫͍̘̙̩̲̙̻̟̏̽̔̂̍̾͢ͅͅb̸̭̪͎̹̰̭̻̘̗̟ͮͭͯͣ̾ͩ̅ͣ͂ͮ̑͗ͤ͆̚ę͊̀ͯ̃̆̓ͨ̒͐̿҉҉̢͎͕̗̣͓͙̺̩͕̫̯̟̜̯͚ͅw̸̡̛̘̮̤̻̙̭͓͓͂̔̃̾̊̀ͅa̶̩͍̘̺̟̘̭͚̝̙͓ͪͥͯͤͩ͂̄͆ͨͣ̏̈́͊͐ͯ̄͟͠͡r̶̶̰̺͍̬̹̹̯͓̩͙͋̃̅̽̊̓͋̓͂́̕͢ȩ̴̶̸̛̟͕̤̫̖̜ͦͧͧ̂ͧ̅ͬ̍ͭ̄͂̈́̽̉̓̅ ̶̨̢̛̤̘̮͕̪̲̈ͥͫ̍̇̆̅ͬ̃̊ͬ̿ͨ͝ͅͅͅi̢ͨ͌͂̋͊́̒ͨͦ̅̾̔̓̚͠͡҉̯͓̻͇̭̗̩̱t̬͈̞̦̲̣͔̲̦̳̟̭ͬ̅͊ͩ͗̐̓͋̃̏ͥ̈̋̓̀̀;̶̴̧̞̱͔̹̘͒ͪ̈ͯ̌̓̌̉̂̊̒̊́̚͜ͅͅ ̷̴̝̩̰̟̞̟̠̩̙͚̥̙̟͆ͩͧͪͬ̏́͢͞ͅp͐̀̔͑̊̏̋̐͋̈ͫͬͧ͏͉͖̲̫͍͢͜r̿̉̃͊͒̕҉͚̜̫̼̙̩͙̦̦̫̟͓̠̗̹̩͎͞ę̶̷̵̲̱͙͓ͧ͐̔͛ͭ̕p̢̼̜̖̬̯̻̰̻͚̰͔̯̟̬͎̞ͪ͋̊̿̐̓͌̔̈ͮ̿́̀̕ȧ̶̏͊ͨ̈́҉̥͕͕̰͍͈̗͙͇̜̠̣̱̠̯͔͞ͅr̢̡̛̹̙͈̖͍͕͉̖͔͚̮͊̿ͨ̓ͬ̓̌̐ͯͧͯͪ̆͆͋ė̢̗̖̟̙̗̱͍̹̼̬̞̖͖̻̯̏ͮ̓̾͗̑ͯ̀̇ͣͧͬ͟͡ͅͅ ̶̐̎ͭ̉̏̋ͩ҉̟̟͍̹̣̬̠̲͚̣̫͓͎̣̥̯̱́f̛̂̌͂ͮ̉͗͆̃̂͊̈͛͛͑̈́ͣ҉̗͈̘̝͕̬̥̦̜̭̞͚͚̼̦͖̥͞ǫ̞̞̼͓̰̖͕̻̋ͯ̌̔́r͉̹͈͙̺̘͚̺͖̝̦̠͙̬̣̮̺͎̪ͯ͒̇̈ͯ̃̍͊ͬ͒̅ͧ́̋ͪ͒̑̚͜ ̵̤̯̼͖͓̬̜͚͙̰̺̘̪̥̄͑̾̀̓̏ͩ̾̃͊͠ì̜̝̱͎͎͓̘̺̱̩͕̬̯̬̝̽͂̽̂͛ͪͮ̌ͯ͑̀͟͝t̡̝͔̼̥̩͇̙̜ͬ̑ͨ̓̂̇͑̿͗͋ͦ͋̐ͩͣ̾̎̄́́͡͠;̏̉̾͆̿̄̿̇̄̚̕҉̯͖͉̪̫̝͙̗͖̮̹ ̡ͯ̑̎̂̀ͦ͒ͧ̓ͤ̾͑͜҉̺̮͕̙̖̦͍̣̮̯̘͇̯̫͖͓f̵̸̧̛̹͈̖̻̺͉̪̝̦̥͇͇̯̩̙͙̙ͫ̑͗ͩ͐̓ͫͫͬ̑ͯ̓ͬ͟ͅo̊ͤ̀ͮ̄͐̇͝͏̠̲̻̝̯̼͔̺͙̯r̢̝͈͇̠͕̟̺͉̣̥͖͓̦͑̂̽̂͂́͞ ͗̉̃̽͐͛̇̓͊͗̓͗͂̂ͨ̂͞҉̸͉͚̗̠̤̪̮̠i̛̜͉͓̺̫͛͂ͨ̀̆̉ͤͣͪͭ̕͜͞t̙̼̘̺͖͍̙̰͖̹̠̻̽̍̇̄̾̈͑ͤ̅̊̊ͨ͐ͮͣ̄ͦ́͘͠ͅͅ ̢̌̒̑͌̍̉ͪ́̚͏̯̤̯̞̣͍̜̫̥̬̠̘͈wͮͤ͑̒҉̛̛̪̦͎̲̫̰͕͔͇̹͈͕̭͍̯̩͢͞ͅį̷̢̳̜̫̼̟͚̖͓͔͓̣̫̉ͭ́͌̉̆̾͂̂̏̌ͬ͂͝l̖̣͍ͫ̇͂̓͌͊̓ͥ̑͐ͥ̕̕l̵̛̰̗̙̳̩͇͎̗͐̔ͤͬ͗̃ͯ̏͊ͯ̕͠͡ ̶̡̛̛̠̰̖̥̼̱͚̞̱͎̥̍̏̅ͫ̊͑͗ͭͯͯ̊̓ͮ̊ͤç̫̤̦̺͈̠̣̻̼̬̟̬̇̃̋͗̀̋̂͆̄̚͟ͅͅͅơ̷̢̼̥͕͎̻͎͈̤̭̘ͥͪ̄͛ͦ͑͑ͣͣ̾́͒́̚͝m̖͓̯̱̠̋̇̋̽͋ͭ̈́͐̆͐͆̈́̕eͫͨ͆̉͒́ͩ̑ͦ̂ͯ̓ͮ̓̍̚͏̸̛̲̲̬͈͎͇̦͎̭̼̣̰͝,̷̨͎̪͍̜̀̾́ͪͥ͑͑̾͊ͪ̎͡ ̨̺̱͖͉̱͕̠̭͖̯̙̠͙̺̺̿͋ͪ͌̂ͥ̈́͐͋ͣ͂̋̍͊ͧͮ̏s̵̺̫̻̩̼̻̲̺͔̒̏̉͆̾̔̉͋ͪ͟͡ͅò̸͙̪̯̹͓̝ͬ͐ͫͬͣ͆̚̕o̶̫͈̩͈̙̻̯̪̗͈̾̓̓͊̾̀n̛̮͖̳̣̠̙̠̲͙͙̠͉̜͎̲͊͋ͧ̎ͯ̓̓ͭͦ̎̚͝͠e̵̛͚̞̻͉̳͚̪̣͖̹͕͇ͫͨͮ͑͘̕ͅͅr̥̖̮̠̪̥͚͎̦̊ͮ̓ͩͧ͌͋ͤ̂̚̕͟͞ ̷̰̤͚͕̗̮͉̣̥̩̫͈̬̙̇̅͊͑̔ͨ̀̄͌̒͑ͣ̌̌͋́̚t̥̖͇̥͌̑ͥ̏ͣ̂ͬ̆͋ͥͨ͊́̚̕͜hͦ̔̄̏̉̚͏̕҉̪̘̱̘̪̣͔̰̹̘͎͍̥̖͚̕͟ą̶̷̜͇̤̬̹͙͚͖̼̣̳̦̺̼͍̳̰͆͛ͥ̒̐͛ͬͩ́͘n̢͈̭͉͉̖̗̞̹̘̬͔̲̦̟̪̩͍̰ͣ͑̿̇̊͐̇͊̍̌̀͘͢͢ ̷̉ͥͣ̎̋ͮ͊͒̑̇̎͌̚͏͏̩͕͖͍͙̬̬̠̗̠̯̮̝͖̪ͅy̨ͫ͒̽͗͏͏̡̦͈͙̳͎̻̞̺̺̮̼̫̰̙ô͗̅̂̐ͯ̍͂̿ͯ͂̀҉̵̧͔͔̻̭̝̼̯̮̼̙͚ù̷̧̬̬͕͕͎̳̩̟͍̄ͫ̄͂ͮ̐ͮ͗̽̂̏͑ͫͥ̀̈́̑ͮ̀ ̸̼͎̠͔̣̺̱̣͇͓̞̙̑̄ͫ̇̆̂͆ͨͯ͗́į̴̷̢͙̗̖̦̥͍͎̞͖̝͔̓͛̂ͪ̓͐̓͒̇̓̒͐̒͋͛m̴̴̰̼͔̙͈̹͇̥̹̼͔̟̋̽́͊͒ͤ͛͐ͧ͒͛͡ã͇̰̬͎̙͎̱̲̺̰͖̺̼̘̭ͪͥ̒͒ͣͣ͛ͩ̒̔̀̀ͨͬͩͦ̀͜͡͝g̵͈̲͚̫͈̰̲ͨ͒ͯ͒̽ͭͯͤ͒̊̔͛̈̾ͣ̍͡i̶̠̟̞̝͙͒ͮ̓̎́͢n͓͖̟͎̝͍͈͎̖̹̰̱̱ͦ̽̾̍̀́e̵̳̲̟̼̰̭̱̳̠̞̩͓͉͒̏͛ͫ͗ͧ̀̅ͮ̃̚͢͠,̶̗̦͖͔̟̮̪̩͉̱̼̗͚̘̯͇̖̭̣̍̊̿̄̒̇̓̿̂̕͢ ̛͙̪̯̖͕̯̦̥̗̤̭̦̳͈̘̤̘̲ͨ̃̽͊ͤ͂ͬ̊ͦ͆̂̆̄̚͝͝͞͠s̡ͭͫ͆̔̉ͦͩ͆̐̈́ͨ̚҉̵̦͚̥̻̪͎͎̞̪̻͙̗̜̪̣̜o̷̺̪̜͔̥̩̙̘ͣ̋͌́͒͌͐ͧͥͦ̓̓̄͋͛̑̑͜ͅơ̙̠͕̪̇͂̒̽͑ͭͭ͆̒̾͆̈́͋͒̊̚n̘͈̘̖̱͉̬̼̗̓ͭ͑͛ͭ͡͠ͅͅe̶͎͖̥̻͚̱̮̯͈̣̜̬͖̮͉̦̞̞͆ͤ̄̔̑͐̄̏ͤ͆ͨ͜r̸̙̺̙͚͍͔̖͔̲͈̐̿̎̄ͬͬͭͭ̀̎͋͜ ̸͙̩̞͓̠̱̭̤̺̦̰̰̝̭̠̍͛ͯ͗̋ͫ̅̋̄͋ͧ̃̑̃ͯ͋ͧ́͢͡t̨͎̗͙͕̖̻̟̙̖̼͖͖̣̱͊͆̔͆͋͒̽ͫ̉ͮͧ͐ͦ̾ͫ͋ͣ̉̑͡ͅh̛̙̰̪̲̼̺̠͓͇̼̮̮̙̗ͤͣ̀ͯ̈ͦͣ͛͗̐̌́̕a̢̨̰͓͈̦̤͉͚̗̩̞̬̹͉̖͈̫̺̿̎̓ͤͨ̈́ͦͥ̍͂ͅṅ̦̺̞͖̹͔̘̲̠͈̟̈́ͥͭ͑̏͌ͨ̀ͤ͌ͦͪ͌͛̋̾̓͘̕͝ ̵͍̯͕̣͚̠͎̯͒ͪͤ̃͐ͥͧ̇̒̉̌͑̀͐ͬͫ̐ͩ̀̚̕y̡̱̜̫̥̥̠̘͍̞̞̞͔͉̙̜͍̹̮ͩ̓͐̓̅̔̊̀̂͆̌̀̚͜͝͠ơͭ̋̌̑͂ͤͬ̔̔̐̋̃̄̂҉̳̩̱̣̳̜̯u̶̞̻̰̱̹̩̜̤̤̪͇̇̿̓ͬ̅ͦ͐͑ͦ͜ ̵̥͔̪͉̝̭̝̭͚͍̣͕͙̺̪͎͓̻̿̈́̓́͢͢cͮͦ͌ͧͩͩ͋ͭ͊ͮ̊̐̈́̐͏̲̝͙̪͈̤̮͉͎̮̰̻̤̮o̵̶̸̳̟̗͈͇͌ͥ̊̒̾̒̂̄̈́̀͝u͆ͮͫͭ̀͐̏̉̊̐̓͐̽͗̍̊ͤ͏̸̭̻̞̙͙͈̳̮͖̥̘͖̰̠̫̤̘̩̗͠l̛͎̬̼̺̬͓̜̻̮͓̲̥̲̊̾ͮ̂̾̋ͧ̈̏̆ͤ̾̂̔͝d̡͉̪͖̩̘̺̜͕̪͎ͬ̅̾ͨͦ̐ͯ͑͟͢͢ͅ ̡͖͕̰̺͈͓̮͙͇̮̦͚̩ͤ̈́̈͂̇ͧ̉̎̃̉̍̎ͣͥͫ̈͑̑͆ͅe͐͑̋͂ͭ͆̀ͤ͢҉͕͓̪v̷̨͕̺̼̪̘͖̲͕̥̠̩͇̮̖̱̞̽̑ͭ͐ͮ͛ͤͨ̀̒̇͞é̷̡͍͉̟̠̯͇̖̗̝͙̣̣̫̱̘̌͛̓̓̽̅ͩ̀̅̊ͩ̓̅r̴̨͈̖̜̿͗̉ͨ͐̓̔̈̓̈͑̓ͩ̽͒̚͘ ̸̝̝̻̖̫̩͈̲̖̩ͩ̓̀ͩ̎ͬ̿̎̾̾͌ͩ͒ͬ͌͋͐̀̚͢͠ͅi̸̛̱͇̯̥̗̖̰̖̙̠͔͙̙͕̓̌̔ͬ͐ͯ̾ͭ͜m̸̜͙͖̭̹ͮͯ́͗ͥͨͮ̈́ͮ̓͋ͦ̅̈͊͟à̵͎̞̟̯͇ͬ̌͆̓̂͌ͯ͐ͅì̴̘̠̤̹̘͕̩̬̳̙̞̺͒ͩ̀̾̈́͋ͫͤ̈́̌̿̿ͅͅg͕͈̭̱̣̭̩̣̖̝̹̼ͭ̍̿ͫ̑͗̓̉̂̃̋̇̔͗͟͞n̛̞̥̩̦̘ͣͦͥ̌͗̇̑͑ͪ͞e̴̛̔͒̍͊̀͑ͬ͋̈ͣ̉̑̀҉̴̜̤̦̱̙̼͖͇̝̖͎̠͍̀

Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 29 Jul 2015 07:13 by HiGuy. Reason: OH GOD I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER PLS TO HELP

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
29 Jul 2015 07:19 - 29 Jul 2015 07:38 #39
.__________ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ayy ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀
le happy merchant
░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ wow much doge
( ˙͜>˙)
༼ຈلຈ༽ノ ༼ ºلº ༽ ୧༼ ͡◉ل ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° ل °)ง ヽ༼ʘ̚لʘ̚༽ノ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل◕)つ (ง •̀_•́)ง┌(° ʖ͡°)┘(ง ͠ ͠° ل °)ง༼◕ل◕༽Oops, I dropped my Ultra Variety Pack bag of Dongers.༼ຈلຈ༽ノ ༼ ºلº ༽ ୧༼ ͡◉ل ͡◉༽୨

Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give PQ
<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I am the knight of spamerino. Stand back foul moderino <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
_ヽ
  \\ Λ_Λ
   \( ˇωˇ) 
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/.
_███_
( ͡© ͜ʖ ͡°)  
free increase in post count

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
Last edit: 29 Jul 2015 07:38 by Kalle29.

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
29 Jul 2015 08:32 #40

Kalle29 wrote: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

THIS ISN'T JUST A HAPPY MERCHANT

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

!!!!THIS IS HOW JEWS LOOK!!!!

KALLE IS CONFIRMED ILLUMIJEWISH

KALLE IS CONFIRMED ILLUMISRAELI

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
29 Jul 2015 16:00 #41
┬┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
ey kid, you want some pq?

pq money
・。゚[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]。゚.*

(•_•) / ( •_•)> ⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)

pq is illuminati
┻━┻ ︵ ¯\ (ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻

+1 post count

• lxgenda
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Platinum Pioneer
  • Thank you received: 96
29 Jul 2015 21:54 #42
pq

"tl;dr joj" - legenda 2016

• Steven
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
29 Jul 2015 22:01 - 29 Jul 2015 22:08 #43

This thread is now about Doritos.

Okay, never mind. It's actually about a very certain prehistoric creature from a certain franchise from a video game company whose CEO passed away very recently...

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!
Last edit: 29 Jul 2015 22:08 by Steven.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
29 Jul 2015 22:09 #44
At this point, why even bother hiding the motive.

+1

Code:

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
29 Jul 2015 22:16 #45
doritos you say?
doritos -> mtn dew
doritos + mtn dew = ign
ign = 11/10 it was okay
ign = kotaku = totally legit bought reviews
totally legit bought reviews -> EA/Ubisoft/Activision
doritos + mtn dew = mlg gamer fuel

THEREFORE
ign = kotaku = mainstream video game journalism
(All hail The Reviewer's Prayer)

HOWEVER
zypher has a doritos avatar.
zypher -> marble blast community
marble blast community -> mbp & pq
mbp & pq -> matan

matan -> do i have to continue this? i like being a conspiracy theorist and all, but forever adopting a 'im right everyone else is wrong LALALALALALALA' attitude is a bit tiring.
can we just go back to being sheeple? much less effort.

29 Jul 2015 23:52 - 29 Jul 2015 23:55 #46
What the marbles did you just say about me, you little pleb? I’ll have you know I'm at the top of the leaderboards in Marble Blast Platinum, and I’ve been involved in numerous super challenges against Matan, and I have over 300 confirmed WRs. I am trained in PQ warfare and I’m the top trap launcher in the entire MB community. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will steal all your gems with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on these servers, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that garbage to me over the Internet? Think again, pleb bag. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of speedrunners across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ranking. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can blue steal in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare marble. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed Hunt Mode, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the MBP powerups and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable marble off the face of the level, you little scrub. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you gem camper. I will Mega Marble all over you and you will be flattened by it. You’re dead, kiddo.

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy
Last edit: 29 Jul 2015 23:55 by Derpky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, Kalle29, Regislian, StewMan46

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
30 Jul 2015 02:17 #47
RAISE UR PQS. PRAISE UR PQS. JEEFMONEY.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

30 Jul 2015 02:36 #48
WHAT IS PQ?

BABY DON'T CRASH ME

DON'T CRASH ME

NO MORE

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
30 Jul 2015 16:21 - 30 Jul 2015 16:22 #49
pq go boom boom CRASH!

DERPKING TAKE ME ON and yay free post

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 30 Jul 2015 16:22 by Eguy.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
30 Jul 2015 20:15 - 30 Jul 2015 20:18 #50
By the way, the staff of PQ is posting pointless posts in this thread to make it look like they are too childish to be illuminati. I am posting too, but that's not something to be concerned about. Nope.

And YAY, 50th REPLY!
Last edit: 30 Jul 2015 20:18 by Weather.

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
30 Jul 2015 23:21 - 30 Jul 2015 23:22 #51
pq is meta knight-op
pq nerf pls
pq needs (more) crashes
mbp dev team pls become EA
i want to experience all the crashes all the time
with a "free" $60 DLC with amazing new bugfixes
and an extra...
i hope your not actually nerfing pq...

Last edit: 30 Jul 2015 23:22 by J@ckRB. Reason: pq needs to be meta knight-op pls

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
30 Jul 2015 23:38 - 30 Jul 2015 23:39 #52
PQ is the rainbow road of marble blasts: it was created way long ago, it takes a damn long time to finish, and it pisses off everyone when you play it infront of them. Oh and it has really great music.

Code:
Last edit: 30 Jul 2015 23:39 by HiGuy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Three, StewMan46

• Thank you received: 123
31 Jul 2015 05:39 #53
PQ has been nerfed so much that that tiny script change higuy just pushed to the launcher was PQ in it's entirely. No new levels, no new textures, nothing but a single tweak is what remains of PQ.

Oh, and by the way, it just happens to permanently crash the game, the computer, and the entire network of your ISP. Have a nice day! :)

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
31 Jul 2015 07:13 #54

ProMarbler wrote: Oh, and by the way, it just happens to permanently crash the game, the computer, and the entire network of your ISP. Have a nice day! :)

SHHHH WE REMOVED THAT IN 1.52... wait you're telling me that 1.52 hasn't been pushed yet? Ok then; don't panic. NOBODY ENTER THE KONAMI CODE ... IT SUMMONS THE PQLLUMINATI.

Code:

02 Aug 2015 08:23 - 02 Aug 2015 08:25 #55
EVEN THE SGDQ ANNOUNCER WANTS TO KNOW WHERE PQ IS (refresh if the link doesn't start at the right time)

Also, on a serious note - awesome job on the run, Xelna! It was super fun to watch!

Last edit: 02 Aug 2015 08:25 by Derpky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff

• lxgenda
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Platinum Pioneer
  • Thank you received: 96
06 Aug 2015 10:35 #56
pqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq:^)pqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpq

"tl;dr joj" - legenda 2016

• SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
  • Thank you received: 3
06 Aug 2015 11:03 #57
*enters konami code* OH MY GAWD I AM SO FABULOSSSS

Marble Blast Boyo

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
23 Oct 2015 14:56 #58
Seriously, guys, I don't know why you're all spamming all that nonsense everywhere!

But go on.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Attachments:

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
23 Oct 2015 18:25 #59

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Thank you received: 1
23 Oct 2015 18:52 #60
This thread is devolving into increasingly garbled spam. This is b-

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.146 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.