New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file Confess to the forums.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
  • Thank you received: 0
09 Dec 2012 18:00 #61
Some from me: (time to revive this thread, because it's awesome)

-I tough you have to beat MBG to unlonck Custom (After beat it, I felt stupid, it doesn't contain any level)

-Some months after I joined I thinked almost all the staff where jerkfaces, except with PF (because we chated alot about metal and slayer XD), after some time (when I got caught with another account) I figured I was the jerkface and changed my attitude (sorry If I offend anyone)

-My first attemp to make a mod I had a small flamewar with Ian V. which make me hate him, now I still don't like his attitude a bit, but no hate feeling against him.

-I always make weird faces while making levels for MB, specially when I'm in public

-Every time I heard Piano Forte it's sticked in my mind for at leats 5 days, that's why I muted MBP music.

-Like many others I tough Pablo was some sort of mexican dude, after april's fool days I thiked more about that.

-I had few chats with Andrew that were with no point and mostly saying HI ANDREW and then have to go (kinda annoyed him)

-The first attemp to chat with Pablo I typed Yay Pablo,he didn't responded and I felt like forever alone.

-While playing MBP I tough Matan W. was some like Nardo Polo in MBG, just a name gived away

-I was as a guest since 2008 because I didn't understand how the forums works and how to search stuff (stills a tedious process)

-I can't stand much time making any multiplayer map, that why the main reason of my lack of work in PR.

-I thinked Pascal was Matan's brother becuase the WR Rampage videos and Xelna was part of the genealogic tree of Matan's Family

-I never made an introduction thread (at least in this forums) only when I was back after MBFuture was released.

-I joined MBE2 to make Jeff stop bugging me, my first tough was It will die, I don't know, but in some strange way it will die (sorry Jeff)

-I always try to sound serious, but I can't

Off about Marble Blast: (it's a confess thread)

-I LOVE SPIDERS specially tarantulas with orange or blue colors, but my parent don't want a creepy spider in the house ¬¬

-I always do a creppy stroy to explain some random questions that my brother or his friends ask me.
Example: He asked me how CCU make Canada Dry - Ginger ale and I answered They pick all the girls called Ginger from Canada and put them in a small room and blend them with gas, water and yellow color, all pass through filters and you got the drink, cannibal!

If you don't know about that freezy drink. that is

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
09 Dec 2012 21:14 #62
I cannot beat Despair; I am missing the interiors for The Bathroom level shown in my video

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
10 Dec 2012 09:13 #63
I can't beat Despair either. Also Morph. I can finish Despair without cheating. But morph, :

I also didn't read the rules before I made any threads.

10 Feb 2013 00:37 #64
I think Matan had a beard at one point of his life.

07 Mar 2013 20:03 #65
When I first played MBG, after beating all the levels and custom STILL wasn't unlocked, I thought custom was just a glitch. *Serious Derp*

11 Mar 2013 23:03 #66
When I was little I my landlord was on America's Most Wanted, and I always thought he would swallow my family with his big belly.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
18 Apr 2013 09:51 #67
I disliked Three Fold Maze because it took me an hour to find the gem next to the finish pad (was the 3rd gem too). I'm not kidding you. I literally rolled round for an hour trying to figure this out and never somehow getting to the other side of the maze no matter what I tried. Kept going in circles.

This led me to hateEscher's Race because of the 2 minutes par time, and somehow I made it in 1:45 or so and I never wanted to play that level again (Three-Fold Maze I had also 1:xx minutes). I ended up playing both because I wanted the Gold Time so I asked Sceptus to help me out.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Ticket2Ride
  • Ticket2Ride's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
18 Apr 2013 10:58 #68
I confess to having forgotten how to add sound particles. I now have no clue

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
02 Sep 2013 02:28 #69
Matan gave me permission to bump this topic.

Mine Ultra Course wasn't my first custom level. It was just the first one I released.

I used to think all sorts of things about who Xelna was. At some point I thought he and Pascal were brother and sister, at some point I thought he was Matan's twin , and I probably thought other things too.

I played CGL 666 when I was only 12 despite all the warnings.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Thank you received: 10
03 Sep 2013 11:45 #70
Apr 11, 2012, 5:43pm, bulinger96 wrote:I didn't like marble blast emerald.

I haven't even tried. ever.
MBA is only mb-mod I have downloaded & played.

gyazo.com/42b2d5d4ff77723351a9fc33a5a0b2b6

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
03 Sep 2013 15:19 #71
I look back at some of the music videos I posted on the forums and just think Dangit, this is embarrassing.

Quote:Since we joined a little over 2 years ago, every post (and I mean EVERY POST) has been supervised by me, Buzz's Dad.
Well, to be fair, a few times it was my older brother. Most notably, 2013 April Fools.

A really really long time ago, a friend of mine visited and wanted to play MBG. I thought the computer would be too slow at the moment, so I didn't let her play it, and for some reason, I wanted her to never play it at all. I was really young.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
03 Sep 2013 23:04 #72
I confess that I broke MBP 1.50's single player while doing Multiplayer.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
04 Sep 2013 01:08 #73
I keep thinking of more things to post!

Revealing the Finish was just an attempt to make a level as similar to Quiet Lab.ogg as possible.

Even today, I get a little bit jealous when I see other level builders making levels so quickly since my levels normally take so long to make.

During the first days of me being on the forums (with my dad's account), I did not entirely trust Sporlo because of him being a Master Spammer and I used to think that spam meant nothing other than links to virus-causing websites. Don't worry, Sporlo; by now I've known for a long time what spam really means.

• Ticket2Ride
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
25 Sep 2013 13:44 #74
I've cheated many times in MBP...

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
25 Sep 2013 13:47 #75
I lost PQ

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Ticket2Ride
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
25 Sep 2013 13:51 #76
I won PQ.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
25 Sep 2013 14:00 #77
I wasted my time on Battlecube Finale.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.061 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.