New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

lock Pls ban them.

• TheSphere
  • TheSphere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I am a sphere.
  • Thank you received: 2
21 Aug 2016 18:52 #1

The object of destroying walls is pretty much to just get ch*rploads of bricks and buy loads of everything, while learning for destroying walls in the process. Its time to rise to greatness!
The topic has been locked.
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
22 Aug 2016 17:55 #2
Had this been on a dedicated server, I would have had possibly a little bit of say in the regard, but seeing as how you repeatedly joined their server and bothered them, holding up their games and yelling about playing specific levels, I can't really side with you on this case. You need to realize that they can do whatever they want on their own server, and your nagging led them to become annoyed and respond that. I'm not going to take any action for something that people did on a server that they hosted and you kept joining by choice.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowbody, Lee, J@ckRB, Three, Ralph, Enigma, Marson, Derpky, Tue27, MBOUltimate, hPerks, Xedron
  • Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
22 Aug 2016 19:10 - 24 Aug 2016 07:20 #3

HiGuy wrote: but seeing as how you repeatedly joined their server and bothered them, holding up their games and yelling about playing specific levels, I can't really side with you on this case. You need to realize that they can do whatever they want on their own server, and your nagging led them to become annoyed and respond that.

"Karma = -85"
I SAID NOPE
http://imgur.com/a/UcXWI

Also, the reason why I did an Imgur link for the meme is because it somehow glitched/wouldn't upload to this thread.
So I used Imgur instead for it, rip me.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 24 Aug 2016 07:20 by Jiquor. Reason: -7 Karma to OP
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowbody, Xedron
  • Thank you received: 91
22 Aug 2016 21:42 #4

TheSphere is leaving out the part where he kept rejoining my server and spamming stupid messages like this ^^ for over an hour, as well as intentionally holding up games by not pressing the ready button
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xedron
  • Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
23 Aug 2016 03:08 - 23 Aug 2016 03:10 #5
You should've banned him when he annoyed you the first time. Kick him out the next time he does something like that. I did something like that once and changed my ways afterward. Also, you shouldn't swear at him. Instead just politely tell him to stop.

Also, why are icy tightropes still a thing? I rejected those recently.
Last edit: 23 Aug 2016 03:10 by Blasted. Reason: Swearing is not a virtue.
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
23 Aug 2016 14:17 #6
Because Icy Tightrope Fold Maze is still a thing

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiquor, Frostfire
  • Thank you received: 405
23 Aug 2016 21:18 #7
The Sphere has joined my server a few times while I was practicing solo multiplayer and I had the sound turned off and he was spectating my practicing and I didn't even notice that he spammed taunts incessantly for half an hour until I saw the server chat just before quitting the server. If you haven't the heart to ban him (which I know Nobody does, but other people may not) just kick him and turn off your sound if you must.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frostfire
  • Xedron
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Level Speedrunner
  • Thank you received: 294
23 Aug 2016 21:43 #8
Yes, please continue to completely not mention the part where you spammed random taunts, spammed "Play Ice Tightrope Battlecube Finale!", holding games up, and completely staying on the server for no reason whatsoever besides this. Nobody overreacted, but tell me you wouldn't do the same if someone deliberately spammed taunts during your game, and wouldn't leave the server no matter what.

Even after this, I tried to reason with him a bit with some remarks like "just don't act like this on our server" and just responded with more stupid taunts, spam and "comebacks". He's been constantly doing this and I don't see how this is our fault for trying to reason with him.

"cna you salt spalt the slevel salt of 6 year salt who ca salt the lsat" - nobody, 2017
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowbody
  • Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
24 Aug 2016 08:34 #9
Not here to do the hater, but Sphere, you had it coming.

Imagine that you and another player want to play a 1v1 match, but Powerjohn (bad example, I know) keeps joining the server and spamming dumb taunts and cussing at people. You would react the same way as Noby, right.You would tell him to quit the server, he'd decline, and, losing your nerves, you'd start swearing at him, and so on.
In that case, you started causing trouble and you deserved to be banned at this time.
Don't try to hide behind the moderators, they don't give an oil slick about you and they don't want to help you, since you're the troublemaker.
That will teach you not to do to others what you wouldn't want done to yourself.
Oh, and one last thing. Asking for the moderators to ban them is a huge disgrace from you. You sholud be ashamed of your behavior.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowbody, J@ckRB, hPerks
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
24 Aug 2016 16:26 #10
Alright I think this topic has served it's purpose too. Locked as well.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.991 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.