lightbulb Quaternion installer

• MindsEye
  • MindsEye's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 13
27 Dec 2020 02:10 #1
Hello community!

I am pleased to offer y'all a new installer for Quaternion that I just made all by myself: www.mediafire.com/file/l8vnob30ak4kjic/Q...nionInstall.zip/file

I felt like making an installer because I wanted the convenience of the user to easily be able to run it from the Start menu and/or even the Desktop (with uninstall support), which would mean NO MORE searching for the Quaternion ZIP archive and launching it from there. Plus, should the user ever need to reinstall/repair the game, or they have a problem, their prefs are retained and will be restored the next time the game is opened. And lastly I want to get the user excited to play the game during install so they know what to expect! :laugh:

Let me know what y'all think and share your thoughts below! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.769 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.