file [WEEKLY] Week 25: The Next Level

• whirligig
  • whirligig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
24 Nov 2015 06:19 #1
So I'm on break, with plenty of time on my hands. And I totally should have been able to get this post up yesterday. What gives?

Well, long story short, I spent the last two days playing this game called Undertale. Then, I spent today emotionally recovering from playing Undertale. It's by far the most emotionally charged game I've ever played.

Also, while we're on the subject, I'm going back on my word and not uploading my Undertale streams to YouTube. This is in part because YouTube is having trouble processing my seven straight hours of stream, but mostly because really, this is the kind of game you have to play yourself. It's an experience going through the game and having to make your own choices, and I don't want to take that experience from any of you.

Anyway, on to business.

This week's primary goal is Getting Through That YouTube Backlog That Dang It, I Seem to Have Built Up Again, Haven't I?

This week's secondary goal is Level 3/4 Design, And Also Making a Mental Note to Not Make All of My Goal Titles Unnecessarily Long Simply for the Sake of Cheap Humor.

In all seriousness, this week I'll start the planning on Level 4, while Lee works on Level 3 and a couple of other people who have agreed to help work on ... something, we're not quite sure yet. I'm also not sure exactly what I'll be showing off on stream this weekend, but I'll think of something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 198
24 Nov 2015 07:35 #2

whirligig wrote: while Lee works on Level 3

You know that you're in-charge of making a special part of level 3, right? (HiGuy told me that)

lee is awesome

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
24 Nov 2015 07:48 - 24 Nov 2015 07:48 #3

This week's secondary goal is Level 3/4 Design

:oooooo

not level 2 for an hour when we talk nonsense in twitch chat?

Will be interesting to see what this will bring

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
Last edit: 24 Nov 2015 07:48 by Kalle29.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Three

• whirligig
  • whirligig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
29 Nov 2015 09:26 #4
Stream will be 9 PM EST on Sunday.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.848 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.