file [NEWS] Quaternion is Back!

• whirligig
  • whirligig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
05 Aug 2016 20:43 #1
Hey, everyone! Quaternion went on hiatus for a couple of months so that I could focus on other projects. I meant to write a post about this, but then I got one of the worst colds of my life (or maybe it was the flu), so that sort of pushed it out of the way, and then I just put it off! Yay!

Anyway, Quaternion's back, and I have some pretty big announcements regarding it. Expect a stream tomorrow at 9 PM Eastern explaining it all. I look forward to seeing you then!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
05 Aug 2016 20:55 #2
I don't intend on being a downer but it seems likke you are looking for excuses to not work on Qu,

I'm interested to see if this gets finished

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
05 Aug 2016 21:25 #3
The hiatus was actually announced beforehand--I was actually pretty busy this summer with other stuff. (I'm far less busy now, though.) What I put off--and I'm sorry about this--was actually letting people know about the hiatus on this forum.

• Thank you received: 17
07 Aug 2016 05:24 #4
Great to see that development is starting again, I've been wondering what happened to Quaternion. For a while I thought it had been abandoned.

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
11 Aug 2016 19:16 - 11 Aug 2016 19:16 #5
Okay, so the News Beat streams are up on YouTube.

Quick summary:
  • Quaternion development has started up again.
  • There will no longer be weekly updates and streams. Instead, I will stream and update as I see fit.
  • Streams will most likely not show Quaternion, but will instead have me play another game while I give announcements and take questions.
  • The existing Quaternion levels are mostly or completely being scrapped, to be replaced by other levels. Currently I'm planning five levels and a hub, though the levels will obviously be much bigger than MB levels are.

Feel free to post any questions in this topic, and I'll do my best to answer them!
Last edit: 11 Aug 2016 19:16 by whirligig.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.937 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.