file [NEWS] Quaternion Release Information

• whirligig
  • whirligig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
18 Sep 2017 19:58 #1
Okay everyone, here's how this is going to go down.

Quaternion releases tomorrow.

I'm planning to release at 10 PM Eastern. At 9 PM Eastern, I'll join the Discord voice chat for a "launch party" of sorts; any and all members of the MB community Discord are welcome to join.

There will be a few different versions of the Quaternion release: a Windows version, a Mac version, a "developer's release" that includes the source code, and a separate download for the soundtrack. I'm planning to put those builds together tonight so that you can have them tomorrow.

Note that the Mac version will not be a native build; for now, it uses WINE. This means that compatibility might be slightly worse for some people, but preliminary testing seems to indicate that the build works just about as well as the actual game. In any case, we have plans to have a native Mac build later. (I say "we" because this is entirely dependent on HiGuy.)

There will likely be a few updates to Quaternion after the main release, to incorporate bug fixes and minor improvements. So if you notice an issue with the game, let me know; the game isn't "finalized" as it stands.

See you all tomorrow!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sspenst, eNetro, Regislian, Battlecube314, MBOUltimate, NF, hPerks, Nockess, Robert, Connie, Cudds, CylinderKnot, ??sfvbfb, TastyCane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
  • Thank you received: 51
18 Sep 2017 20:09 #2
nice

brapdoors mbg #OhBoyFreeAM!

• Cudds
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • aka cuddles
  • Thank you received: 4
18 Sep 2017 20:09 #3
Sounds great!

The Inventor of Wolf Donuts and random other things that don't matter.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
18 Sep 2017 20:30 #4
I'll do my best to be there. :)

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.953 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.