file {2/24/13} Ideas

• RC
  • RC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 25
24 Feb 2013 08:18 #1
Hey,

About 2 or 3 years ago, when IA went down for good, I was pissed out of my mind. I basically had no life at the time so that was the only thing I ever did; play MBO. I wanted to be able to stay in contact with people like tuerss because I don't use MSN, FB, or any other sh*t like that. My idea was to make a 3d marble-rolling multiplayer platformer that would just be a simple, casual game. Alike Spectraball, the levels would be geographic, instead of the MB levels with just tiles.

So, to start my journey, I got Unity. This is what it looked like to me:

Now, in case you didn't know, I suck at math.

The only things I can do for games are music and (some) graphics. Once coding and level building gets into the equation, i'm 'completely and utterly useless'.

It doesn't really matter all that much anymore. I don't play Marble Blast, I rarely come here to talk about MB, and most of the those people I barely know anymore.

OK, it's after Midnight, so i'm going to go watch some more Futurama. G'night.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.872 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.