file {8/3/13} Hilarity.

• RC
  • RC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 25
04 Aug 2013 04:52 #1
What the title says.

Back in February, I was walking around town with some of my friends. It was 6:00, so they decided to go home. My parents were at some store, so I had to wait 15 minutes for them to come.

Then, out of the corner or my eye, I noticed something.

There was a group of kids who were crowding around something. I came over to see what it was, and this one kid, a tall, thick kid, was picking on an unnoticed student from our school.

I just kept watching, and the bully pushed the other kid to the ground. Just staring in amazement, the victim crawled away into a nearby store. The bully started to make his was over, and that's when I intervened.

I'm one to lose my temper easily. I guess it's from soccer (football); I get pissed off at the ref, or my teammates, and it wears off everywhere else. These kids were from a nearby private school, so they didn't know who I was.

I just told the lead of the pack, Look, just leave him alone. He doesn't mean any trouble. He then pushes me back, and says, English kid, I don't give a sh*t. (I have a bit of an accent). Then, I exploded.

I got up and punched him in the nose. He fell down, and started tearing up. He started bleeding. At this point, I'm just thinking,Holy crap, what did I just do? His friends are just staring at me, while he's crying. We then get into this huge argument, and one of them tried to challenge me to a fight. I quickly got the store owner to come out, and I guess he sorted everything out because he told me I was free to go. I pulled the victim up, and we walked away. He says, Holy sh*t, that was amazing!

Yeah, it didn't feel amazing.

How does this connect to me now?

I've got a bunch of asswipes going around who want to 'beat the crap outta me. I quite honestly don't care; they're already intimidated by me. It just gets annoying after a while. Also, everyone thinks i'm some kind of superhero because of it, so that pisses me off too.

I used to think that punching someone felt good.
It doesn't. At all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.