file On this day, 1 year ago...

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
06 Jul 2018 19:18 #1
PlatinumQuest came out on July 6th, 2018, by a small...

PlatinumQuest came out on July 6th, 2017, by a small group of...
Let's hold on that intro for a few years now shall we? ;)

PlatinumQuest is now celebrating its first anniversary! Your marble is invited to the party and it's required to have a PARTY HAT as part of the celebration. Grab the Patch 2.3.11 and celebrate with us for the next week PlatinumQuest's anniversary with a cool party hat!

- The Platinum Team

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Three, Connie, CylinderKnot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cudds
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • aka cuddles
  • Thank you received: 4
07 Jul 2018 19:04 - 07 Jul 2018 19:17 #2
Oops! Missed it yesterday but good thing it's all week.
I can't believe it's been a year already since PlatinumQuest released. I know I'm wasn't one of the ones waiting since 2010 or something but being in the community for nearly 3 years now. It was a great time and especially a group of peeps that's helped me get through the last year and a half where I haven't had much a good vibe from life/starting highschool. Hope to be online to play sometime and thanks for the fun.

P.S. 1v1 horizon gem hunt I'll lose but idc that's my map owo

The Inventor of Wolf Donuts and random other things that don't matter.
Last edit: 07 Jul 2018 19:17 by Cudds. Reason: grammar zucced

• Thank you received: 0
28 Jul 2018 20:43 #3
I started playing marble blast ultra when I was very little ( Hated platform levels ). I like how this game brings back memories of childhood...

“Must’ve scared everyone with my awesome roasts” -TheSphere, 2016

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
16 Aug 2018 21:21 #4
Lurking through some old files led me back to MBP, and subsequently I decided to take a visit back here a week ago to see that I've missed an entire year that PQ has apparently been out. Better late than never, I guess.

Despite any criticisms that anyone might have, the Platinum Team should be very proud of the product they've crafted. I've been playing the mod for a few days now, and it doesn't take long to notice the amount of effort and creative thinking that went into this work. After years of not touching Marble Blast, I genuinely enjoyed playing this game (gave me sort of a nostalgia trip, actually, even if it's a new mod). Kudos to all involved.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.866 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.