• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
30 Aug 2014 21:08 #1

Hey everyone,

Our Labor Day Weekend Madness Event has come to a close. We are pleased to announce that 44 of our users managed to make it online and join us during the five hour event, and we hope everyone had a glorious (and extremely laggy) time with us today. We will be doing more of these events in the future (and I plan to hold some of these events personally roughly once every two weeks), so if you missed out on some excitement, do not worry!

For those of you who were online today during the Event, you should notice some shiny new Website Achievements attached to your user profile page! Go check them out!

Here's a quick recap of what happened today for those that missed it:

A 13-Player round of my custom mission, Meltdown

laborday_meltdown

17 Players attempting to play the Multiplayer Beginner Level, Bowl

laborday_17bowl

A 13-Player Rated Teams Match of the Beginner Multiplayer Level, King of the Marble

laborday_ratedkotm

A 14-Player non-rated round of the Beginner Multiplayer Level, King of the Marble

laborday_unratedkotm

A 12-Player round of the Beginner Multiplayer level, King of the Marble where everyone scored over 100 (except me)

laborday_100king

I had a great time, and I look forward to hosting the next event with you folks! Cheers!
~Aayrl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
30 Aug 2014 21:33 #2
Heh good games and too laggy but we had fun.

-Loq

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
30 Aug 2014 21:57 #3
If you were in my party you got luckier :p

Although actual server stats were quite different.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
30 Aug 2014 22:28 #4
King of the Marble was hilarious. That's how you get the MP WR I guess.

• Thank you received: 25
31 Aug 2014 00:44 #5
Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I can only imagine what the lag was like for Loq, lol.

• Thank you received: 0
31 Aug 2014 12:01 #6
This was fun, but I was only in it for about an hour due to excessive lag (less than 10 FPS all the time and on King of The Marble less than 1 FPS :P) so I left

• Thank you received: 123
01 Sep 2014 18:45 #7
Stress test tested the server well. The verdict was that the server couldn't handle it, haha. I wonder what the CPU load was. :P

As for me, it was a very enjoyable experience. I look forward to another event like this! The computer managed it rather fine for the most part, except for that huge level that probably stressed my own computer!

When I was playing King of the Marble with those 15+ lag-rounds, the game went into some weird limbo and sent my position to the server long after the match had ended. I had actually only sat on the gem for the first successful round, then the timer stopped and the game totally had no idea what to do but send position updates until the server quit. I had no idea I got so many gems. :P

• Thank you received: 31
04 Sep 2014 14:37 #8
"Why is Aayrl not releasing MBF?
Because he's stuck at 99!"

• Thank you received: 1
10 Sep 2014 21:29 #9
Lol

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.099 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.