• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
31 Aug 2014 18:58 - 31 Aug 2014 18:58 #1
Hey folks,

Below are a list of website changes that went live today.

• Changed the way Achievements display on your Website Profile. They now show up in a horizontal mobile friendly layout.
  • Added Marble Blast Ultra statistics to the Website Profile.
  • Fixed ranking issues with the MBP and MBG ranking statistics on the Website Profile.
  • Changed the look of the Login screen.
  • Changed the look of the Logout screen.
  • Added a Downloads category for Custom Multiplayer Levels (Downloads -> Custom Levels -> Multiplayer Levels). Upload and share your multiplayer levels on our website today!
  • Moved the Marble Blast Platinum download category to the root Downloads menu, located just below the Marble Blast Gold download link.

~Aayrl
Last edit: 31 Aug 2014 18:58 by Aayrl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 123
01 Sep 2014 18:30 #2
Noticed new login screen on login. I agree that it does look much better. I like the changes, so keep up the good work!

• StewMan46
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
01 Sep 2014 18:44 #3
I have to agree with Promarbler on this one, the login screen is great! It looks a lot better than the old one. I also love the way the achievements appear on my Kindle. Great work guys, keep it up!!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.779 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.