• IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
01 Mar 2015 00:02 #1

Boring titles.

Hey guys,

Just to notify everyone we are going to stop using Amazon's AWS/S3 service, which we used to host the various .zip files required by the MBP Launcher. The reason for that is that marbleblast.com's server has far more transfer bandwidth per month, despite having slower speed than that of AWS's. This saves lots of money as we were paying for both the server and the files hosting.

Our host also has scheduled maintenance on Sunday the 8th of March at 2am UTC (7th March 9PM EST [GMT-0500]) so our website and leaderboards service will be offline for a couple of hours then.
Update: The scheduled maintenance has been completed. All systems should be restored. Thank you for your patience.

Until next time!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.756 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.