• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
08 Dec 2015 04:41 #1

Hey folks,

While working on some server side scripting for the upcoming Winterfest event, I managed to cause the Multiplayer Achievements database to self destruct. The most recent backup that I could recover was from June.

HiGuy is working on a script to recalculate everyone's achievements. In the meantime, simply log in to the game and open up your Multiplayer achievements and they should come right back (with the exception of the Halloween achievements - HiGuy's script should restore these achievements for anyone who earned them). The only thing we will not be able to restore is the date of completion on these items.Update: Achievements should be restored; if you are missing any, please contact us.

We've taken preventative measures and implemented a new automated backup process (it seems our old one was not performing the way we expected it to...) to retain a copy of all data in the future so I don't accidentally destroy your achievements in the future.

I apologize for the inconvenience and the error. I'll make it up to everyone by giving you tons of Titles, Flair icons, and Achievements to earn later this week when Winterfest goes live.

~Aayrl
Marble Blast Community Manager

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.809 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.