• HiGuy
  • HiGuy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
16 Dec 2015 06:17 #1

Hey everyone,

We hope you've been enjoying the Winterfest update! We've just released a new patch update that fixes a number of bugs that you've reported, namely issues rendering on NVIDIA cards on Mac OS X. We've also optimized the rendering code and fixed Mac users not being able to change Anti-Aliasing preferences.

Additionally, the dedicated servers should be functional now. There were a few issues with them trying to use the new rendering code (without any graphics, you can imagine why they crashed), but this new update should fix that.

As always, we hope you enjoy,
The Platinum Team

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 401
16 Dec 2015 07:50 - 16 Dec 2015 07:51 #2
Since this was never mentioned in an announcement anywhere and we haven't updated the changelog in the launcher (ahem), I'd like to point out that we also fixed issues with fullscreen mode on Windows. Alt+Tab works much faster now, and the game shouldn't crash anymore.

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy
Last edit: 16 Dec 2015 07:51 by Derpky.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
16 Dec 2015 16:50 #3
Also not mentioned is Nadir no longer throwing an invalid mission error. It was because the hidden Santa trigger was not actually set in the correct spot, making it impossible to achieve. HiGuy updated the mission CRC To reflect the fixed mission.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

• HypedForReal
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Most bored person in forum
  • Thank you received: 0
17 Dec 2015 04:09 - 19 Dec 2015 04:54 #4
2 days left till my birthday :cheer: !
or maybe ill get the desktop on christmas but hopefully my birthday!
UPDATE:im actually getting my desktop tomorrow because i went to the mall today and i couldint find any good laptops at the microsoft store so i rather order the desktop.Im excited to play with you guys! :cheer: :lol:
Last edit: 19 Dec 2015 04:54 by HypedForReal.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.816 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.