• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
07 Jan 2014 15:18 #1

Hey all,

MBP 1.50 Beta 1 downloads have been temporarily removed. The CRC_NOPE errors pretty much caught us unexpectedly and we're trying to figure this out. The best way to help us right now is to get a console.log with a trace log. To make a trace log you need another person to help you out:
1) One of you hosts a match (make sure you're port forwarded - port 28000)
2) Other player says he's going to join
3) Host spams Ctrl+T (trace button).
4) Mash that Ctrl+T. Chat is accidentally enabled to automatically turn off the trace.
5) Once CRC_NOPE occurs, other person tells the hosts they got the error
6) Host quits Marble Blast Platinum

At this point open the console.log file. Beware, the mashing will make this >1 MB in size.
Try and find crc_nope (ctrl+f for it). If you can't find it, see if you got something like this:
Entering (null)::serverCmdFileCRC(3815, platinumbeta/client/ui/HowToLEGui.gui.dso, -1221394800)
Note that the serverCmdFileCRC is what you want to see.
If you have the above (crc_nope appearing there is the best case), proceed with the following:

7) Host puts in a .zip file the console.log file (rename the log to something like consoleerror.log)
8) Send an e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the .zip attached.

A hotfix to remove the automatic trace disabling bug will be done because this should carve the way to figure out via trace logs what causes this.
MBP 1.50 Online will continue to stay online for the time being, but could be disabled later today as we continue testing.

REGARDING ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
Please send an e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
We will send you back an e-mail with your username and a temporary password. Once you logged in, go to Profile -> Edit Profile on the top right of this page, and change your password.

Thanks,
the Platinum Team

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.751 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.