• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
05 Sep 2017 11:35 #1
Hey everyone!
I want to thank all of our community members...

Hey everyone!

I want to thank all of our community members who were able to participate in the 2017 Labor Day Madness event! We had a BLAST playing a few hours of Marble Blast with such a large group of players.

If you were unable to make today's event, we have a few more in store! We'll post more details on the Forums and Discord in the coming weeks.

This year, we started the event a half hour early to make sure we resolved any connection or incompatibility issues prior to the official event start time. We had a handful of users experiencing some difficulties joining the server, and we appreciated your patience and assistance working with us to troubleshoot and work through these issues.

Once we had a large sum of players with us, we played a couple rounds of Hunt mode, including our annual King of the Marble camp. Afterwards, we spent some time trying out a few Mega Marble War rounds, immediately followed by several rounds of Co-Op.

We ended the afternoon with the King of the Mountain/Island series before finishing off with an Ultimate Time on Battlecube Finale.

We've uploaded a few action shots of the madness below; several users also streamed the entire event, and we encourage you to upload and share your videos of the madness in the comments!

ldm17

Early on in the event, playing some Mega Marble War

ldm17

Our best round of King of the Marble "camp" - Our top score this year is 302 (only 200 short of our top score in 2016)!

ldm17

Mega Marble War on Eye of the Storm - Pure chaos!

ldm17

Players cooling off in a round of Wonky Waters

ldm17

A race to the finish in a 14 Player Co-Op of Manic Bounce, PQ's hardest Expert level!

ldm17

Some technical difficulties while trying out the Puzzle series...

ldm17

Turns out, some puzzles just weren't meant for 16 players.

ldm17

Things getting a little out of control during Nukesweeper Revisited

ldm17

Jeff manages to crush everyone at skillshots

ldm17

A fitting conclusion to the end of Labor Day Madness 2017

Thank you again, and we'll certainly see you in 2018 for more Labor Day Madness!

~Aayrl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CylinderKnot
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Personal Text
  • Thank you received: 76
05 Sep 2017 11:46 #2
I really had fun with this. Thank you for hosting such a great event, and I look forward to this next year!

I'll have happy memories of going ham on Citadel :D

Signature

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.710 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.