• Regen
  • Regen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Get real!
  • Thank you received: 7
12 Aug 2018 15:51 #1
Oh, hello there.
It looks like once again I magically disappeared for a few months from this community only to come back today.
I probably won't stay here for very long because I got banned off of discord for goodness knows how long.

Oh well, I guess I can still keep up with everyone here on the forums and in-game.

So well, I guess I have to reintroduce myself to anyone that's knew.

My online name is Gyltan (Previously known as Sourspitballs, and before then MarbleFury), I'm 13 (close to 14) and I've been playing Marble Blast since about 2006.

My past experiences with this community weren't exactly perfect.

My dumb 10 year old self kinda made a ton of dumb mistakes, was an arrogant kid to the mods/admins by not listening to what they told me, and basically caused MBS to be cancelled.

I came back afterwards under the name Super Jump, but that was a very short lived time. A few years later (as in 2017 or 18) I came back to this place and stuck around for a few more months before school and other communities dragged me away for a while.

I came back now because I've been lurking around looking for a new community, but I guess heading back here was probably a good idea. I'm barely even the same person I was last year, hopefully less dumb stuff will happen now.

If anyone remembers me, for good or bad reasons, I guess we'll see what will happen now, I guess I could call it a new chapter or something.

Oh, and now i'm a furry. XD
The following user(s) said Thank You: obee58, Nutmegg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MBOUltimate
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Personal text
  • Thank you received: 60
13 Aug 2018 15:21 - 13 Aug 2018 15:21 #2
welcome back to the community.

Gyltan wrote: Oh, and now i'm a furry. XD

don't worry like 20% of the active community are furries now for some reason, so you're not exactly going to be the odd one out
Last edit: 13 Aug 2018 15:21 by MBOUltimate.

• Regen
  • Regen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Get real!
  • Thank you received: 7
13 Aug 2018 18:38 #3
And I wouldn't be suprised if another 5-10% of people are furries but havent told us yet ;)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.719 seconds