file Hello

• redninja_1
  • redninja_1's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
12 Sep 2018 22:37 #1
So i never technically grew up with marble blast, but when i was around 9 or 10 (am 15 now) i downloaded the pc version of Marble Blast Ultra, only to find that there was an actual community to this game, so i just silently looked on as platinumquest got released, then i stopped, focused on other things, until the MBG World Record Rampage #4 showed up in my recommended out of nowhere. And now im here. Hope im good enough to compete with the wr holders, probably not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
13 Sep 2018 18:17 #2
Welcome! Glad to have you.

Everyone's gotta start somewhere, so don't worry if you think you're not much competition for the more skilled players around right now. I only started playing seriously about four years ago and looks where I am now. Hopefully that boosts your confidence a little bit.

See you around!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.906 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.