file Heya!

• blufoxdog
  • blufoxdog's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
09 Jun 2020 01:05 #1
Hello, the name's Blu. Marble blast has been a huge game in my childhood, and now I get to relive it as one of my favorite games today. I've been playing through the levels on PQ for a while now, but only just decided to join the forums. I played Gold a lot in summer camp on some bulky macs and Ultra for hours and hours on end on my dad's Xbox 360 (granted I wasn't good at either but oh well).

MB has always been an appealing game to me, and I'm not too sure why. I find myself always going back to it nowadays, and it's my go-to game when I'm in the mood to play something.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to interacting with the community some more! Looking forward to meeting you all.

they/them pronouns please!
The following user(s) said Thank You: c0wmanglr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 406
09 Jun 2020 15:21 #2

blufoxdog wrote: MB has always been an appealing game to me, and I'm not too sure why. I find myself always going back to it nowadays, and it's my go-to game when I'm in the mood to play something.

I'm sure that can be said for a lot of us here. I also got my start on an old Mac—an iMac G5—and I haven't stopped playing this game for more than three months at a time since then. Hope to see you online in PQ sometime!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.036 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.