exclamation-circle A New Marble Blast Speedrunner joined the crew!

• TaylorMinecraftGaming
  • TaylorMinecraftGaming's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • I make games and videos.
  • Thank you received: 0
25 Dec 2021 04:57 #1
Hello! I'll like to introduce myself. I'm TaylorMinecraftGaming. I'll mainly focus on increasing my Marble Blast Speedrunning skills during the rest of the year. I have enough time to do one more speedrun until I'm prepped for 2022.

At some point, I have plans for things I'm going to do. One of them, is where I'm supposed to survive players for a certain amount of time without being eliminated(knocked off the stage in such a way where I won't be able to survive). This next plan is just an idea/concept. An actual Marble Blast Speedrunner VS Hunter. The first official Marble Blast Manhunt! That might be the best idea I've ever come up with!

Anyways, I'm glad to finally be part of this community. I don't have anything else planned except for one more speedrun this year, so see you in 2022!

Hello, everyone! I'm TMG. I'm a Game Developer, Speedrunner, YouTuber, Graphic Designer, and Composer.

I'm currently making Bejeweled 4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Connie
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • i code for balls
  • Thank you received: 64
25 Dec 2021 15:09 #2
Interesting!
Also, welcome!

For the best Marble Blast levels, head over to:
- marbleland.vaniverse.io/pack/18

connieofro.neocities.org/

[img

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
25 Dec 2021 18:04 #3
Welcome! Interesting ideas you have proposed there. You should join the Discord server if you haven't already and hang out with the rest of us - maybe talk a bit about the Manhunt idea!

Reading your forums signature: it sounds like you compose music? Anything we can listen to?

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• TaylorMinecraftGaming
  • TaylorMinecraftGaming's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • I make games and videos.
  • Thank you received: 0
25 Dec 2021 19:47 #4
I added a SoundCloud link to my signature so my music can be discoverable. I'll make a topic about my music in General Non Marble Blast Discussion if you want me to explain further, and another thing about my music is that I usually make Electronic, Ambient, and Synthpop.(Sometimes, I like to try different genres) I do have plans to join the Discord, but I'm still in the process of setting up my Discord account. Don't worry, though, I'll make sure to join it when I'm finished setting up my account.

Hello, everyone! I'm TMG. I'm a Game Developer, Speedrunner, YouTuber, Graphic Designer, and Composer.

I'm currently making Bejeweled 4.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.817 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.