file Reintroducing myself

• tporter
  • tporter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
27 Feb 2022 06:15 - 27 Feb 2022 06:20 #1
Hello!

Some of you may know me already, but I'm tporter, I go by Swiftrax on Discord and elsewhere nowadays, however for the sake of people knowing who I am, I decided to revert back to my previous alias on here for the meantime so people weren't confused about who I was.

Note: It is likely I will change my name to Swiftrax eventually, so if I do, well, you know who I am now :P

I've been in and out of the community since the early 2010s, but have been playing Marble Blast for pretty much all my life (since about 2003). I interacted with the forums and the community mainly in the time period from 2014-2018 previously, but left and didn't really any significant return after the fact until now.

It has always been a joy to play this game, and being able to watch the game and the community that runs it grow over the years has been amazing. I hope I can find myself delving into that space and maybe making some contributions of my own eventually :D

To say the least, I'm having a lot of fun with the game currently and have really enjoyed interacting and meeting some of you online and over Discord!
I hope to be able to be able to do more of that as time goes on :D

Cheers,
- tporter

And he waddled away, waddle waddle..
Last edit: 27 Feb 2022 06:20 by tporter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eclipsia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
27 Feb 2022 06:37 #2
Lovely to see you poking around again. Hope you've been well!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
The following user(s) said Thank You: tporter

• Thank you received: 43
27 Feb 2022 06:47 #3
Always cool and exciting to see old faces re-emerge in recent years. Welcome back :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tporter

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.