file Introducing: TheMopFromMars

• TheMopFromMars
  • TheMopFromMars's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
29 Jan 2014 18:33 #1
Well, I doubt you've heard of me. I've never bothered with forums let alone MBP or Gold.
Maybe I should've...Self-reflection aside though, it's nice to be in a community and a new website meant a new start for me.

About myself: The name's Matthew Hutcherson. I hail from Luton, England and I'm 17. I'm interested in 90's death metal and retro gaming.
I also love marble games. I've been playing MBU for 7 years. I was ranked in the top 10 unmodded players (I play modded too) and I have multiple WR's on there (the only stand-alone being Learning to Roll). I play multiplayer on there occasionally too against Death Pony, DROCK, Chaos ect. I have WR's on 4 out of the 7 Marble Blast custom levels on Trials Evolution and 4 out of the 8 on Marble Blast 2D. You may have seen me in the Marble blast facebook group.

It's nice to meet you all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
03 Feb 2014 10:05 #2
Hey there and welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay and I apologise for the message awaiting approval thing. It actually stops spam bots but I completely forget to check any unapproved messages.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 123
03 Feb 2014 11:28 #3
Hello, welcome to the forums and community!

• Thank you received: 15
03 Feb 2014 23:46 #4
Welcome to the forums Matthew! :)

• Thank you received: 10
04 Feb 2014 00:29 #5
Hey Matthew! Have fun ;D

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
04 Feb 2014 01:03 #6
Welcome welcome! I'm Jeff Hutchinson, so i guess our last names are almost similar xD

Enjoy MBP and I'll see ya on Multiplayer sometime c:

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Thank you received: 368
05 Feb 2014 16:07 #7
Hello, welcome to the new website! It's always nice to see we are still acquiring new members every day.

~Aayrl

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.016 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.