file Hello!

• tporter
  • tporter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
30 Aug 2014 14:03 #1
I still never did one of these... but whatever, time to do one anyways even though multiple people know me already.
Anyways... :cheer:

My name is TPorter also known as punkinfunny from MBO/old MB forums, and I'm a 12 yr old MB player. I play many varieties of games, that I couldn't list so easily.
I speedrun alot of games however, and that's something I'm going to try to continue.

I've been playing MB.. almost my whole entire life. It's insane when you really think about it. :pinch:

I usually livestream / post videos on these websites.
Livestreaming: www.twitch.tv/tporter06
YouTube: www.youtube.com/GamingIntensifys

Honestly, you'll probably see me more on Twitch just because I rarely post videos anymore, which is something I'm trying to keep up with.

If you have any other questions that you want to ask, reply to this topic. I'm willing to answer anything as long as its something personal, or something that I don't really feel like answering whatsoever.

:oops: Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I just never realized it until now. :oops:

And he waddled away, waddle waddle..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CheepFishMBP
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • I am currently inactive.
  • Thank you received: 14
30 Aug 2014 16:31 #2
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

• Thank you received: 123
30 Aug 2014 19:38 #3
Welcome to the forums, hope you stay around as well!

• tporter
  • tporter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
31 Aug 2014 04:20 #4

TPorter wrote: I still never did one of these... but whatever, time to do one anyways even though multiple people know me already.
Anyways... :cheer:

My name is TPorter also known as punkinfunny from MBO/old MB forums, and I'm a 12 yr old MB player. I play many varieties of games, that I couldn't list so easily.
I speedrun alot of games however, and that's something I'm going to try to continue.

I've been playing MB.. almost my whole entire life. It's insane when you really think about it. :pinch:

I usually livestream / post videos on these websites.
Livestreaming: www.twitch.tv/tporter06
YouTube: www.youtube.com/GamingIntensifys

Honestly, you'll probably see me more on Twitch just because I rarely post videos anymore, which is something I'm trying to keep up with.

If you have any other questions that you want to ask, reply to this topic. I'm willing to answer anything as long as its something personal, or something that I don't really feel like answering whatsoever.

:oops: Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I just never realized it until now. :oops:

Just being clear, I've been on here for a while but haven't made a Hello post, thanks for the welcomes and such, I've enjoyed my days on the forums. :D

And he waddled away, waddle waddle..

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.802 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.