file Hello.

• Jaxkr
  • Jaxkr's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
04 Nov 2016 03:50 #1
I am a professional web developer who would like to get into games. Been working on cloning Marble Blast and extending it into a new game!
I'm here because I'll want feedback from the community as I develop.

Planned features:
- Seamless multiplayer with Steam integration
- Level editor with Lua scripting support
- Lots of new, rhythm game inspired mechanics.

Out of curiosity, how long does it take to not require mod approval on each post?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 406
05 Nov 2016 02:48 #2
Five posts for moderation removal.
Good luck on your modification!

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
05 Nov 2016 05:47 #3
Development of a new MB-style game is always fun to hear about. Do post updates and let us know what you make. I'm sure a lot of people here would be happy to weigh in with their (sometimes long-winded) opinions and knowledge of this game's mechanics.

We have the 5-post rule to prevent against spam bots, it shouldn't be a problem if you stick around ;)

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.757 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.