heart Long time no see!

• AGEdude
  • AGEdude's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
30 Dec 2016 23:56 #1
Hi everybody!

My name is AGEdude and I've been a Marble Blast player since 2008. My first experience with Marble Blast was from MBO which I played religiously until InstantAction went out of business in 2010. I was a prominent member of the MBO competitive community and placed in the top four in IA's official tournament. I also enjoyed discovering new glitches and playing King of the Trim.

I've been a marbleblast.com member since December 2008 but I haven't posted much; usually lurking just to stay up-to-date on MB news. I have played through MBG and MBP but never got very involved, though I did enjoy getting into multiplayer for a few weeks when 1.5 was released. I didn't stick around because it was too hard to find other players. I'm hoping that with PQ's release the multiplayer community will be active enough that I can return to MarbleBlast as my go-to game.

I've never been much of a content creator because I wasn't especially interested in the single-player experience. I do have one custom stage though which uses a unique gameplay mechanic. It's short but puzzling. Go ahead and give it a try! www.mediafire.com/file/sd81n62mlt50qd4/Treacherous+Tunnel.zip Maybe some day I will put some of my ideas for multiplayer stages to use.

I'm AGEdude and I can't wait for PQ!

WHERe?
The following user(s) said Thank You: CheepFishMBP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
31 Dec 2016 00:29 #2
I can basically guarentee that you don't remember me, but that's totally cool.
It's nice to have a player like you return to the community. I guess I'm pretty good at multiplayer so I'd love to play you. If you have the basics down and you understand multiplayer well, you could easily be some competiton.

See you online!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
31 Dec 2016 03:02 #3
Hey! I remember your name. Glad to finally see someone who is on the hunt for multiplayer fun :D There are quite a few multiplayer daredevils around here, and often tournaments in the summer. I'd be eager to play you whenever - after all many people in the community are prominent MP players but are often seen doing [strike]lazier[/strike] other stuff :P

~Eguy

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• AGEdude
  • AGEdude's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
31 Dec 2016 03:08 #4
It might take a while before I can de-rust enough to compete with anybody.

• Thank you received: 57
31 Dec 2016 08:18 #5
I remember your name, good to see you again.

Hopefully you remember the name MBFtrace ;)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.883 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.