file Back from the dead?

• Rct3fan00
  • Rct3fan00's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
07 Mar 2017 05:58 #1
Hi. ;)

Allen here, otherwise known as "rct3fan00" from back in the day.

HOW IS MY FAVORITE FORUM/COMMUNITY DOING?!

I see a lot has changed in my absence! I just played Platinum Quest for the first time and made a video that I might edit soon of my reaction. Boy was I pleased with that game, Jesus you guys are nuts here now a days! I cannot BELIEVE 99% of the things I saw in PQ I thought were not even possible for Marble Blast without an entirely new engine.

Anyway guys, I miss you all so very much. Life has been nothing but that, life. I've found little time for anything :/

I'm either in school, at work, or doing something else, little projects on the side, seeing friends and family, I barely have enough time to no life on my computer like I used to. And I miss it honestly :/

For those who don't know me. I joined these forums at the age of 10. Have been in the community since 2008. I helped develop Marble Blast Emerald, you may see my name in the credits, some levels, and on youtube.

I'm just dropping by guys. No promises that I'll be here like I used to but I love the work everyone has been doing and seeing new people in the community and how things are going these days.

It's quite amazing. I hope everyone is doing well these days and that your personal lives are well.

I miss everybody very much and I'll try to stop by every now and then.

Thanks guys. Miss yall! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aayrl, technostick, Lee, Three, Ralph, Nockess, Connie, MiroslavRD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
07 Mar 2017 12:02 #2
Good to see you again, m8!

Hope all is well in the life endeavors, being busy is not necessarily a bad thing ;)

Pop into Webchat from time to time, I'm sure one of us will be around for a good conversation!

~Aayrl

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
07 Mar 2017 12:46 #3
Hey, dude, I heard about you a few years ago!
It's good to see ancient players back in our community!

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Thank you received: 22
07 Mar 2017 15:01 #4
I remember you from the old days of the Marble Blast community and the development of Marble Blast Emerald. It's great to see you here, hope you'll be able to find some time to hang around and chat with us.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
07 Mar 2017 16:22 #5
Yet another person has come in to say hello recently. That's amazing.

I highly doubt you know me. I joined on Thanksgiving of 2014 so I'm still a little new around here compared to quite a few others, but hopefully you can find some time to hop on Webchat and talk for a while with the rest of us. We'd love to see you make a return.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.848 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.