• Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
06 Jul 2023 10:24 - 06 Jul 2023 10:26 #1
STOPX: News and Views - July 2023
Your Monthly Newsletter is Here!

In June, we had our first real activity. Users were tasks to complete Vanilla Vale as fast as possible. For those who haven't played Vanilla Vale yet, it is located in Tribute Galaxy found in the D.L.C Universe. The stage is dedicated to Phil, who made some pretty cool custom stages in Marble Blast Platinum when I played way back when. It's basically Choco Canyon's counterpart, and lots of people seem to enjoy its unique challenges and flow. August was the World Record holder before Vanilla Vale's Activity concluded. Awarded was $20 in Steam Gift Cards and some Pentagons! If you want more cool rewards like this, play STOPX Today.

Now, it's July. We have a new event around the corner which was just announced a couple of days ago. The July Jewels event (and it really rolls off the tongue, too)! When you play some worlds in normal gameplay, you might see Jewels fall out of the sky in a different range of colors. Each color is worth a different amount of points, and some will fall onto legal ground, where some will not or just completely disappear altogether. Is luck on your side? How many Jewels will you get by August 1, 2023? The key is below, along with prize descriptions:

**PRIZES CHART**
First Place: $50 Gift Card | 5000 Pentagons | Every Universe Unlocked
Second Place: $25 Gift Card | 2500 Pentagons | One Universe Unlocked
Third Place: $10 Gift Card | 1000 Pentagons | Five Free Marbles
Consolation Prize: The July Jewels Elite Marble, now revealed as "GOLD's Gem"

STOPX also turns seven years old this year - in fact, today is the day since the time of writing. 7/6/2017 is our birthdate, and we're excited to celebrate! (It seems like all great games release on 7/6, which is interesting to me, personally. . .) To celebrate our birthday for the modification that brought STOPX to life these years later, which was Marble Blast STOP II, we are giving away Pentagons. If you log into STOP DeluXe, which includes making a brand new Leaderboards Account, you will receive 1700 Pentagons, all for free. You will also receive 10 Jewels once our new update releases, which is shortly after the publishing of this newsletter.

Lastly, we have a new Activity coming later this month. We don't want to reveal it yet, but I hope you've been acquainted with a certain ball launching game from the past lately. Not many videos are posted about it, which is a darn shame. But I still have a copy, and I have a classic XBOX with the game I'm talking about. I may want to play it again when I have time, but that time is very, very little. At least we still have time to do STOP DeluXe, which is arguably the largest grind this community has ever seen.

Oh yeah - and an update on STOP I Redux - we have plans to start working harder on this at the end of the summer (U.S.A.). As Homer Simpson once said, “Don’t worry boy, when you get a job like me, you’ll miss every summer.” I'm really starting to feel the effects, but I'm still trying to get STOPX where it needs to go. My organization is impeccable, it seems.

Best Regards,
The STOPX Team
Tekannabrand

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 06 Jul 2023 10:26 by Jiquor. Reason: update the stupid icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.746 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.