• Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
02 Aug 2023 19:04 - 02 Aug 2023 20:59 #1
STOPX: News and Views - August 2023
Your Monthly Newsletter is Here!

Summary
What a month! While STOPX is still slowly being discovered, that (ironically) doesn't stop us from trying to make something that our small community has been enjoying for the last few months. We just concluded an interesting July with one of our biggest events ever, the July Jewels event! For those of you who haven't been following along, there were Jewels at a range of different colors that were falling out of the sky. Jewels like the blue ones gave you two, while gold ones would give you fifty. If you picked up a black one, you would lose between 5 and 15 Jewels. The event was very successful, with nearly 40 players collecting Jewels in a span of 25 days throughout the event, with lots of positive feedback. STOPX has been getting a lot of praise and constructive feedback lately, and I encourage more members of the community to try the game out and list what makes the game great and what could be improved. Feel free to rate the game and suggest any improvements, I'm open to all. We're always updating and improving, and we want to help you enjoy STOPX.

ME JEWELS!
Below is a chart indicating which Jewels were picked up the most, and which ones were picked up the least.
We're surprised that Orange was picked up more than red! It even almost came close to yellow.
However, it seems that one user collected a Gold Jewel That was PPG Planet. Congratulations! We confirmed that the odds to find a Gold Jewel was 1/1500, verified by RandomityGuy. That's almost as rare as getting one of the death screens in the game. You got very lucky!

PRIZES CHART
First Place goes to Xeinox! Xeinox wins a $50 Gift Card | 5000 Pentagons | Two off-sale Marbles
Second Place goes to BellMatt38!: BellMatt38 wins a $25 Gift Card | 2500 Pentagons | One off-sale Marble
Third Place goes to Kecel!: Kecel wins a $10 Gift Card | 1000 Pentagons | One off-sale Marble
Everyone else who participated, regardless of their score, got the July Jewels Elite Marble, GOLD's Gem!

STOPX also turned seven years old this year. What a milestone! We're still working hard to migrate to our own domain, but that may not happen until 2024. If you logged into STOP DeluXe on 7/6/2023, you received 1700 Pentagons and 10 Jewels.
We also ran another activity called the Ventilation Invasion Rush activity. Your goal was to beat it in 10 minutes or less for an Elite Marble. The best time got a $10 Nintendo eShop Card, which was won by Edward! More activities for prizes will be coming soon - but note there will not be one this month.

There is currently a new update in the works. We are fixing several bugs, we are polishing world record replay viewing, we are branching out our Activities page with more features, we are cleaning up some stuff to make STOPX better, and we are completely revamping the Marble Shop into our all-new Marble Catalog! In the Marble Catalog, you can view categories of marbles at a glance, hide off-sale marbles, track how many you've earned, view a complete description of the marble you've selected, and much more. We can't wait to share it with you all! Huge props to RandomityGuy for his hard work on this feature. This is not going unrewarded, I assure you!

Finally, I know I've said this already, but it would mean a lot to me if you try out STOPX just once. List what you like about the game, and list your suggestions for what can be approved. Don't be afraid to rate me, I'm not like I used to be. You can also join the Discord server and list your feedback suggestions in #feedback. There is also a thread coming up which will discuss STOPX's future and I encourage you all to participate in that discussion. For those who have continued to play STOPX, thanks for your support. There will be more to come, especially once we move web sites.

Best Regards,
The STOPX Team
Tekannabrand

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 02 Aug 2023 20:59 by Jiquor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.