file Please welcome Ralph to the MBSTOP II Team!

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
02 May 2017 19:45 #1
Ralph will be creating Custom Marbles and helping with Marble Ideas for Marble Blast STOP II.

He will be working closely with 14 other members of the Marble Blast STOP Community and Developers.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 198
03 May 2017 08:36 #2
What are the 14 other members?

lee is awesome

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
03 May 2017 17:57 #3
Rosie, Ralph, Jaminosoot, whirligig, Tskater7000, Old Greg (my brother), HiGuy, beaujibby, Beta7X26, Malzm/Hehoo, SempterPrampus24, Flannery.

Unofficial but big contributors:
SPACEGUYVER and GarageGames.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
03 May 2017 20:05 - 03 May 2017 20:05 #4

Jiquor wrote: Rosie, Ralph, Jaminosoot, whirligig, Tskater7000, Old Greg (my brother), HiGuy, beaujibby, Beta7X26, Malzm/Hehoo, SempterPrampus24, Flannery.

Curious how many of these people are actively working on the project now, and would consider themselves "staff members." I, for one, would not.
You may want to list people as "contributors" unless they are continuously working with you and have agreed to be part of the team.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 03 May 2017 20:05 by HiGuy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Three, NF

• Thank you received: 69
05 May 2017 13:11 #5
Hi, I hope this is the right place to ask, but would you be willing to have another member on your team? I could produce some tracks (during the Summer hols but not after 17 Sep), give advice such as I did with that Jumpy Fortress level, do level testing - as long as you can do a Mac BETA version, or just support and encourage. It's also great to see that there are lots of people helping/supporting you already! Good luck with this project, I look forward to seeing more of it!

SoundCloud page here:

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
05 May 2017 15:24 #6
I'm almost certain that MBStop II doesn't need any more music for the meantime.

My best guess is that you would be a good beta tester, I've paid attention to what you've posted in terms of support and opinions when the current conversation is about levels and videos, and I'll talk to Jiquor about this. :)

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
05 May 2017 16:48 #7

TheEvoker wrote: Hi, I hope this is the right place to ask, but would you be willing to have another member on your team? I could produce some tracks (during the Summer hols but not after 17 Sep), give advice such as I did with that Jumpy Fortress level, do level testing - as long as you can do a Mac BETA version, or just support and encourage. It's also great to see that there are lots of people helping/supporting you already! Good luck with this project, I look forward to seeing more of it!

Message me.
Also, keep in note there will not be a Mac BETA until the full release of MBStop II.
For ordering reasons and quality reasons, this is why.

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
05 May 2017 16:49 #8

Rosie wrote: I'm almost certain that MBStop II doesn't need any more music for the meantime.

My best guess is that you would be a good beta tester, I've paid attention to what you've posted in terms of support and opinions when the current conversation is about levels and videos, and I'll talk to Jiquor about this. :)

At the current moment, there are two music files incoming from Tyler that I've been too lazy to throw into MBStop II, but I'm also waiting for the right time.

Rosie, I'd like to work with you and TheEvoker on levels.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.039 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.