file WOW. I MADE IT RUN ON A WINDOWS 2000.

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
02 Jun 2017 03:42 #1
I just made Marble Blast STOP II run on a Windows 2000 even after all the HD 2017 things and video/audio updates I did to the game.
And yet, I actually made it run on a Windows 2000 in CLEAN fashion.

If you guys are ever interested, I'll post a video of me playing it on my (14?) year old machine that had been in my garage for a good total of 9 years or so.
Super excited? :)

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 64
02 Jun 2017 05:13 #2
u r a computer wizard !

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
02 Jun 2017 07:58 #3
To be honest there is bigger chance to run this game on windows98 and win 2000 without any bugs than it is to run it on latest hardware windows 10 and mac.
The game was made back in 2001 and support for anything up to windows 95 was in mind thus the game run just fine. Now if we go back to latest hardware we get problems like broken renderer, mouse support problems, graphical glitches and the list goes on and on, if we wait extra 5 years expect MB to not work at all on latest systems. I would like to say we are reaching age where art is launching older applications on newer hardware than it is to launch newer applications on older hardware.
Also just to clear stuff up, by adding higher poly shapes or higher resolution textures doesn't change up anything apart from decreased performance. Unless im missing something out and you have actual made your own MB extender and integrated some newer openGL things...

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• eblu
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • (formerly eboyblue3)
  • Thank you received: 54
03 Jun 2017 00:47 #4
And yet I can't run MB under Windows 10 running natively (under Boot Camp) on a Mac from 2012.

IsraeliRD wrote: The...

come discord brah: eblu#8048

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
03 Jun 2017 04:59 #5
Marble Blast STOP II on Windows 2000 video. Hope you guys enjoy.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.828 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.