file Another new update in... two months. Great.

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
27 Nov 2017 13:14 - 27 Nov 2017 14:48 #1
Hello everyone new and old, this is Jiquor writing to you guys today on the Marble Blast STOP II Board. I've come to tell you the guys the new official release date of Marble Blast STOP II. Look for April 24th, 2018. This release date is not confirmed, but judging mathematically and logically, this seems like a good idea for the release date.

Recently, I've started level building and implementing fixes again, but coding? Ehh... I'm not really great at that, and some of the fixes I'll have to send elsewhere. There have been some cosmetic changes to the game along with some detail changes. Here are some major things I'll point out right now:

- First of all, my so-called friend Tyler, made music for Marble Blast STOP II that you heard in the first trailer on my YouTube channel. I will not explain publicly what happened, but he and I are no longer friends for good cause. His music has been removed from Marble Blast STOP II. I will be seeking other developers over time. If nobody can fill in the void for the music tracks for Marble Blast STOP II, I will be crediting and using a different source which will not be spoiled yet.

- Second of all, the list of marbles, and how to obtain them has been decided by me and a group of two whose names will be in the credits. Those people are Kristen H. and Tegan C. We worked on and off about reviewing the list of marbles for Marble Blast STOP II, and we've officially determined the full list of 75 marbles for the game. Oh my god, that's a lot of marbles.

- Third of all, level production has been slow because primarily I have been trying to support myself in life. I recently got laid off from my job at a supermarket-not-so-supermarket I was working at that's been in the area for 70+ years. I've also been branching out and making friendships and relationships with people in my life as well. I'm doing pretty well right now. Yes, I'm also still playing Pokemon GO, and that has taken a lot of my time into a time-wasting phase. I'm still having fun playing the game and meeting new people and making new friends along my journey. As Rosie says though, "Pokemon GO home and get to work on the mod." This is something I haven't forgotten, but need to put better usage to. Rosie is right. I need to get this mod done. The intermediate levels have taken... four months. However, I've been slower with level production as well because I want to put detail and thought into levels like I never have before, and that's what people want, right? I believe in quality on quantity. Not one or the other. Quality is extremely important when creating any game though. Most developers have known this for years.

Some levels in the Intermediate Category in the later Intermediate are low-key advanced as well. This is something that should be put in awareness before anyone mentions something when the game releases. Thanks all, have a good day/night.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 27 Nov 2017 14:48 by Jiquor. Reason: oops not 2017

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
27 Nov 2017 14:40 #2
Probably would've been better to wait to announce a release date until you're super close to being finished altogether (see: PQ), but April still seems like a reasonable date. I'm excited to see this mod being close to completion.

Perks also makes a great point. Go poke at him for some music. I'm not very sure that he writes the kind of music you're looking for, but it's always best to have a shot.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
27 Nov 2017 14:49 #3

hPerks wrote: Glad to hear things are still trucking along on this ambitious project. Sorry to hear about your friend - if need be, I can probably do a few music tracks for the game if you let me know what kind of style you want. (I previously wrote the soundtrack to Rozi's Mini Mod.)

SevereTeapot#7543

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.246 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.