file Technology. Hates. Me.

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
12 Dec 2017 22:46 #1
This is a little late, I finally was able to get the motivation to get on one of my other Desktop machines to post this message.

My laptop that I use to work on MBSTOP II and the levels for the game is now in the repair shop. Don't worry. I have a backup of everything.
There is NO WAY that I would ONLY store MBSTOP II on my laptop. I have copies of the game on twelve other machines and six USB disks. (I'm not kidding.)
My laptop should be back from the repair shop (with a computer case,) sometime next weekend. RIP the cost though. $1.5k.

On a lighter note, the Intermediate levels are almost complete. The Advanced Levels will begin production in January 2018. A new video is coming as well.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CylinderKnot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Zavist
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Dec 2017 00:13 #2
Well, at least you didn't lose the whole thing. That'd be so painful if you did.

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
29 Dec 2017 19:42 #3
You're telling me. It would be a shame if I hadn't saved all my work and lost it all to some stupid corruption.
By the way, did I tell you that the final cost of the laptop repair ended up being 1.4k USD?

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.934 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.