file There will be a big announcement sometime next year, here are the details.

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
26 Dec 2017 05:56 - 26 Dec 2017 23:47 #1
First of all, Marble Blast STOP II has now gone through one year of building, planning, and people coming and going. Lots of changes are going through the game right now, and I can not be sure of the April 2018 release date, but I will work as hard as I can to keep that floating so I can eventually release this project.
To sum this up, Marble Blast STOP II has now been in development for ONE YEAR.

Some of the items that you will be paying attention to in this announcement are:

- Implemented texture fixes/changes on certain tiles (example: black dot removal on platforms, etc.)
- Changes in Storyline for Marble Blast STOP II (even though nobody's really seen the story to the game, this is still being announced anyway.)
- A new video/trailer will be coming soon, the Intermediate Levels are around two to four days away from completion, and wow, it's been quite the few months.
- There will be a separate support e-mail/(forum if approved?) in the future where you can post bugs, opinion texture errors, suggestions and opinion building errors.)
- two members were kicked off the team and removed, two new contributors have arrived (music changes, no music in-game at this current time.)

And finally, a confession.
I'm not much of a coder, but I can do some basic things. There are some errors with the YieldPoints and "Challenges," originally programmed by whirligig and HiGuy that still need major fixing, so when the game is finalized I will see if I can work with them to implement fixes and changes.

See you guys next year.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 26 Dec 2017 23:47 by Jiquor. Reason: not dec25
The following user(s) said Thank You: CylinderKnot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
26 Dec 2017 23:48 #2
Added to that, there will hopefully be some graphical and shading changes if we can get the right people for those implementation ideas.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.853 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.