file Carnegie Mellon Fall 2013

• Marson
  • Marson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 156
23 Nov 2013 15:01 #1
So atm I'm in a rather cramped car, driving to Carnegie Mellon University for my next Rubik's cube tournament! Waking up at 4:45 AM was entirely worth it because I'm about to have a really cool experience. Above that, I'm accompanied by my closet friends, who, by the way, are members of this forum.

Now I just have to wait. Wait wait wait. As of the time I'm writing this, there's 3 hours until we arrive in Pittsburgh. Ugh. I've been on longer car rides, but the anticipation is killing me!

Also , if Jeff decides to visit (which he probably won't) I will give him a spanking for not giving us MP say hey and take a picture.

And guess what: I get to go to the world's coolest sandwich place for dinner! =D

I'll keep y'all updated with how the cubing goes. Let's hope for some PBs, eh?

#carnegiemellonsquadsince13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
23 Nov 2013 20:18 #2
If you tell me where I can find ya I might come, its only about 30mins of driving.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
23 Nov 2013 23:39 #3
well guys, we have met up!!!!!!!!!!!

Nihahhat will be uploading a picture within the next 24 hours : D

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
25 Nov 2013 01:06 #4
3rd forums member meetup. This asks for a new topic probably! Cant wait for.

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.817 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.