file Streaming, SRL, Summer, and other Stuff

• Marson
  • Marson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 156
26 Aug 2013 01:12 #1
Ooh, I like how the title alliterated.

I'm in the last few days of my summer vacation. I am actually looking forward to school starting, but not because I want homework, of course--I want to see everyone again. In spite of that, I've been trying to enjoy these final days in a couple different ways.

I've been practicing my cubing a bit, especially today when I attempted to solve a Rubik's Cube blindfolded for the 5th time... but to my disappointment, after 20 minutes of brain torture, the cube was only half solved. Oh well.

As you may have heard in the shoutbox a few days ago, I have started streaming Marble Blast! Go follow my Twitch channel:

www.twitch.tv/nihahhat

All of the streams I've done so far are speedruns of the entire game/specific difficulties of MBG. These speedruns were executed while racing with Xelna on SpeedRunsLive.

Speaking of which, we are in need of more MBG racers on SpeedRunsLive. Xelna and I are the only ones who've raced so far, and frankly, it's getting a bit repetitive. However, racing in this fashion is still a load of fun. If you can AT LEAST beat all of the Beginner levels in MBG, let me know and maybe we can all organize a big race. It would be a blast. (pun intended)

speedrunslive.com/

Oh, one more thing... I've been working on a new level: a custom level for MBP. It's a HUGE level... and it's something different from the classic grid-and-trim scheme. Stay tuned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
26 Aug 2013 04:26 #2
Racing will be awesome for the challenges/superchallenges in Marble Blast Platinum 1.50. Don't burn yourself out with racing because you'll want to do it in the leaderboards

Enjoy your last few days of summer Nihahhat, because after a couple of weeks of school, your excitement will most likely end. *grumbles because of a full week of school this week*

speaking of which, I better get to sleep, I gotta wake up at 5:45AM

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
26 Aug 2013 05:29 #3
Can't wait to see your Multiplayer level and enjoy the last few days of summer

• Marson
  • Marson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 156
26 Aug 2013 16:02 #4
Aug 25, 2013, 10:29pm, blastedmarble wrote:Can't wait to see your Multiplayer level and enjoy the last few days of summer

Oops, I made a typo... I meant to write MBP, not MP. It's not a Multiplayer level.

@Jeff, Thanks! However I think that I am going to be happier during the school year, as I will have less free time and will value it more.

• Thank you received: 52
26 Aug 2013 17:02 #5
Thank god your level is going to be different than that overused ''grid'n'trim'' scheme! Looking forward to playing it!

• Thank you received: 0
26 Aug 2013 17:10 #6
I'm looking forward to watching your live streams! Do you know the next time you plan on racing?

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
26 Aug 2013 19:58 #7
I thought racing mode would be on PQ first!

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Thank you received: 52
26 Aug 2013 20:03 #8
Aug 26, 2013, 12:58pm, ralphiboy27 wrote:I thought racing mode would be on PQ first!

You don't need an in-game racing mode in order to race on SpeedRunsLive.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
26 Aug 2013 20:14 #9
Okay, that's an a huge fail for from me.

Edited by IsraeliRD: changed your post to have proper spelling and grammar, as well as without annoying images.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.778 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.