file Weekly Updates - 3/9/13

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
09 Mar 2013 09:31 #1
Here I am again, 1 in the morning, bringing last week's updates. Quite a few exciting things have happened, and more is on the way!

First, Spiro released as a unique dramatic orchestral/dubstep/DnB track dedicated to a good friend of mine. If you haven't already, you can hear it here:

Secondly, I have found an electronic music promotion channel to promote my music! It's a relatively small channel, with only 600 or so subscribers, but it is a start! The song I had sent them was Cognitive Reflex, and they really liked it. Since then I've gained 5 subscribers - not a whole lot relatively but a lot considering that I haven't touched any new ones in months prior. I've stayed at 70 forever, and then lost one.

With those things out of the way, let's go over some things in the upcoming. Of course, there are some new tracks in the works: Year of the Exodus, U Got Swag, and Tactic: Dueling for More. But in addition to that, I have been hard at work on The Elite Class. Let's go into some more detail.

The Elite Class updates will from now on be available in each week's update. In case you don't know, which you probably don't, The Elite Class is the next big album project of mine. The goal is to have 15 tracks of my best work, scaling a variety of genres. I spoke about it vaguely in a video on my channel titled Something you likely won't recognize. The projected release date is unkown, but a trailer for it is expected to come out roughly 3/4 into the year. So maybe, August-September-ish...

That being said, next week I'll be excited to bring you a sample of one of the album projects, kept secret for a while. Let's just say that it is the kind of music you'd expect to hear in the Godfather... At least, that is how I look at it. There are currently seven of the album projects in session at the moment, most of which are still in early development.

I hope you enjoy these updates and the look forward to the ones to come! Stay tuned and please leave any comments or questions!
~ TW

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.849 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.