file Weekly Updates - 3/31/2013

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
31 Mar 2013 23:14 #1
Happy Easter everyone! Today's updates are nothing exciting, but I did decide to re-master an old track of mine and give it a new 2013 touch! Enjoy Tactic, my first trance track originally composed in April of 2011, now remastered and altered a bit!

Aside from that, nothing interesting has really happened lately. I've been preparing for my next development era, in which the purpose is to get a fanbase and get my name out to the world - or atleast, parts of the world, anyway. This era begins tomorrow, start of April, and is intended to end sometime early 2015. Hopefully by then I've set a foundation for myself, since I'll be 16, turning 17 that year.

Other than that, I've started many projects; which by the way, most projects being made in this era will be sent off to peoples, so as to start my promotion efforts and such.

Stay tuned for more updates and please leave any comments or questions!
~ TW

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.760 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.