• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
30 May 2011 17:21 #1
Wow so I'm going to try this again...

Okay so if you saw Today's Schedule (in my blog), you would've seen that I said I may stay at my grandma's that night... Turns out, I did. I ended up COMPLETING Rumble Racing, that PS2 game mentioned in Today's Schedule, but didn't get to or even have access to anything Marble Blast , otherwise I would've got that Hangman puzzle!

So, the night sleep, however, was rather terrifying... I was with my brother and my cousin. Okay so we all had to sleep downstairs on these recliners... Firstly, I had intense sunburn (and still do ), so sleeping is rather hard. To make matters worse, the recliner never could stretch, so I was kind of curled, and couldn't sleep flat... I tried my best to sleep, but the light was on for my cousin and... yeah. I think I dozed off for like 10 minutes or so, but still couldn't handle it... When I awoke after those 10 min., my cousin was gone and I woke my brother up. We found out she decided to sleep on the middle-floor couch in the family room, so that was good for me, sort of... You see, I'm frightened by COMPLETE darkness, but also HATE extreme light when trying to sleep...

So what I did, was dim the light to the lowest possible glow, and was fine with me... Still, sleeping conditions were hard, and the light kept making this dim sine sound, and it was rather annoying. I covered up, but what really frightened me was that I kept hearing noises from all sides of the basements (one reason I will NEVER geta bedroom in a basement!). SO, me and my brother went upstairs... Our eyes were trying to adjust to the lights. It was 1:40 AM EST, and I asked my grandpa if there was somewhere else we could sleep. Bottom-line, I slept on the living room couch (nice and dark, with calm music playing), and my brother slept in my grandma's bed...

Still, that wasn't the end. I woke up at... I don't know 5:00 AM? Because I had sunburn, this really hurt... I woke up, and sat up. Guess what... my shirt was stuck to my back! I can't explain it, but some of ya'lls may know what I'm talking about. It hurt like crazy. Eventually, I got it off, and just pressured through the rest of the night!

Thank God it's over, and now I'm still at my grandma's typing this... Wow. What a night!

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
30 May 2011 17:25 #2
Sounds like it was exciting

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.829 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.