file 9/15/2012 - Updates

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
16 Sep 2012 00:15 #1
Haven't done one of these in a while... Well, you know, aside from the Marathon. Now that it's over, I can get back to working at my own pace, and get some new stuff going! That said, let's get started!

The time between now and Christmas is going to be the most prominent time in my music production life, as the main goal is the promotion. In addition, I've made the decision that there will no longer be any more small projects - in other words, projects with little effort put into them, i.e. Danceparty series. Such projects were never bad, per se, but they don't really show anything unique, when compared to projects like To Infinity or Into Midnight. So, no more of that. Tracks like Funk House Guitarist and Remote Paradise, for example, fall under the standard projects category. You can see that these projects have effort put into them, and more or less what I expect from my tracks from here on out. Then you have tracks like Into Midnight, To Infinity, and The Epic - big projects. Expect more of those from here on out...

The time between now and Christmas is my time to show that there are No Limits! There is a plethora of things in progress at the moment:

Current works in progress:

Pi - A Funk House Guitarist/UFO-styled track, but with a twist.
Da Funk - Ever heard Feed Me or Skrillex? It's time to prepare for my new debut dubstep track, taking on professionalism I haven't touched on yet!
Enemy - This dramatic orchestral piece takes on something less synthetic than The Epic, with that added quality and professionalism!
Divided by 0 - The first in No Limits, this track is a huge drumstep project, taking the style of Into Midnight and sky-rocketing it!
Synthetic Symphony 2 - The star of it all, this is the track that will end the year off, and start a new music development era in my life as a music producer! When all you want is everything, Synthetic Symphony 2 is here to deliver.

There is actually a total of about 10 or so tracks in progress, but of course, you don't get to know them all! Pi and Da Funk are the only standard projects (Da Funk is more or less a big project). But all the others in progress are big projects!

I guarantee you some surprises in the next few months, and a new era of professionalism in my tracks is here to come!

Christmas 2012 is the event to watch for...

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.751 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.