• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
06 Oct 2012 03:16 #1
Ah, I've hit a brief hiatus again...

There are some interesting things going on...

First of all, Into Midnight is now available on Amazon MP3, here for $.99: www.amazon.com/Into-Midnight/dp/B0098PHF5G

It has been sent to iTunes 28 days ago, but I don't understand why the heck it isn't available yet. It's a bit frustrating, really. The good news is that The Beat Box IS available on iTunes, here for $6.93: itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-beat-box/id559609934

All content is available on other stores as well, including Spotify, Zume, Rhapsody, etc.

Aside from those things, we have:
Remix contest - Ending in six days, my entry/remix is almost finished! I've explained details in a different thread, so yeah. Expect a link when it is finished and up. That remix has been my main focus lately, so work on other projects hasn't been as active as it was...
That said, Enemy obviously has been delayed - like, a lot. Want to know the progress on it? I'd estimate it's 30% done roughly, seriously, if even that. There are seriously THAT many projects in progress. I think I'm booking myself too tight. Haven't been working on it much recently, but we'll see how that goes.
Divided by 0 is another big work in progress, and it's coming along alright, though because of the remix not much work on it is progressing also. Think drumstep (drum n bass + dubstep) on steroids. It's wicked crazy so far, and a preview should be coming soon. It basically is taking Into Midnight and skyrocketing it out of proportion, showing what would happen if you successfully divided by zero, pretty much.
Pi and Da Funk likely will NOT be coming, at least not for now. They are now idle, as I have no interest in them at this point. Da Funk has been remade at least 3 or 4 times, and I think it's best if I just stop for now. I'm trying too hard with this dubstep thing...
Synthetic Symphony 2 has been a bit slow in progress lately, due to the remix and other projects, as stated. I'm starting to worry about it a bit though, since I need a 12-minute masterpiece done in roughly 2 months or less (for Christmas, plus the amount of time it takes to release on iTunes). It's hitting about the 3-minute mark right about now... And if you're wondering why it's been in progress for over 10 months but only 3 minutes long, it's because of extreme procrastination, in addition to the project being remade 2 or 3 times. The current version (which will be the final) started in August.
The Christmas Marathon - More details later this month; this Christmas you're getting a SECOND dosage of music madness! The length will not be a week, as this past one was, but ALL the releases are bigger and better than even the biggest of the Marathon. Stay tuned for more information!

Now to get back to that remix...

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.815 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.